Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marciano will still be the better '0' fighter than Floyd, right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marciano will still be the better '0' fighter than Floyd, right?

If Floyd retires and keeps his 0? Would it at least make him second best?

Rock fought in a weak-ish heavyweight division. But he did clean it out, and fought ATG's moving up like Charles and Archie Moore. Also beat Louis (past prime, yes) Walcott and LaStarza.
    Yes
    41.54%
    No
    52.31%
    Undecided
    6.15%

Yes as will JCC jr and Calzaghe

Comment

I don't see how.

Floyd's resume is much better, along with his skill-set, longevity and let's not forget how many different weights he has fought at while still keeping the 0

Comment

JC is better than Floyd zero. His performance against Lacy was outstanding as was his performance against Kessler. Going to america to beat BH was risky, so risky but passed the test.

Floyd has yet to risk a fight in another country, maybe cos he would have to be more offensive and take more risks as he cant trust the judges.

Comment

Even if floyd beat pacquiaio and sergio martinez...just a past prime joe louis alone would still be better than floyd's entire resume.

Comment

Marciano never ducked anybody.

Floyd will mainly be remembered for all the fighters he avoided: prime Casamayor, prime Mosley, Tszyu, Forrest, prime 2006-08 Cotto, 2006 Margarito and of course Pacquiao.

Marciano should be remembered as having had a better career than Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Yes as will JCC jr and Calzaghe
              You're not actually serious.

Comment

I'm not touching this one with a 10 foot pole

The problem with marciano is he is either criminally underrated or overrated

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                  I'm not touching this one with a 10 foot pole

The problem with marciano is he is either criminally underrated or overrated
                  That's why it interests me

Comment

JC? Floyd is still active and even if he retired his current resume would be better than jcs resume.

Comment

Working...
                    X