Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Todd DuBoef: A bonus of $100,000 will be awarded to the winner of Rios-Gamboa.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Todd DuBoef: A bonus of $100,000 will be awarded to the winner of Rios-Gamboa.

Fred Sternburg ‏ @TooFred Close
    Todd duBoef, president of Top Rank, announced that a bonus of $100,000 will be awarded to the winner of #RiosGamboa.

JC Casarez ‏ @WildCardKing Close
    @ToddDuboef says the fight is on. Rios vs Gamboa #Boxing

I'm not believing anything until Gamboa shows up to a press conference or confirms that the fight is on himself.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Big Smoke~ View Post
      I'm not believing anything until Gamboa shows up to a press conference or confirms that the fight is on himself.
      That would be wise.

Comment

Duckboa's shook a$$ doesn't care. He ran from his own press conference in Miami, aka little Cuba.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Big Smoke~ View Post
          I'm not believing anything until Gamboa shows up to a press conference.
          Screw the press conference, I'm not believing anything until I see Gamboa on his way to the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
            Fred Sternburg ‏ @TooFred Close
            Todd duBoef, president of Top Rank, announced that a bonus of $100,000 will be awarded to the winner of #RiosGamboa.

JC Casarez ‏ @WildCardKing Close
            @ToddDuboef says the fight is on. Rios vs Gamboa #Boxing
            So all this yesterday and in the end going to floyd's gym got Gamboa alil more dough, and got floyd some free publicity for himself.

Comment

Just confirms what Gamboa said about not enough money offered.

Comment

war gamboa, just watched some of his stuff and becoming a fan

Comment

For once I'm siding with Top Rank. Gamboa signed the contract. TR shouldn't have to put any more cash up for the event.

Comment

lol..give'im more $ and he'll change his mind...woulda be better if he learn how to speak english so he can speak and act for himself instead of running to Floyd for advice

Comment

Working...
                    X