Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did I get scammed today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should have stabbed your self in the arm with a chef knife and see if she said anything, if not then id say it would have been safe to give her a donation.

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
      A young girl, no older than 15, knocked on my door today. As I answered she handed me a note. At this point I was like WTF? Anyway, the note said that she was in a car crash, which caused her to lose her voice, and she needed donations for surgery to fix it. I was like 'Damn, I feel real sorry for her'. So I gave her a £10 pound note (around $15) and she handed me a picture.

Then after she left, I thought, have I just been scammed, because anybody could act speechless right?

I wish I asked for her mobile number though because she was really cute.

This thread was just a tribute to the funniest thread I found today - http://www.ps3trophies.co.uk/threads...-scammed-today
      I am guessing you are from the UK? Well just to let you know, in 2008; UK, Canada and Aus changed the age of consent from 14 to 16.

Comment

Originally posted by one-Punch View Post
        I am guessing you are from the UK? Well just to let you know, in 2008; UK, Canada and Aus changed the age of consent from 14 to 16.

This thread was a joke - a tribute to a thread I read earlier. I'm well aware of consent laws.

Comment

Originally posted by [Rich Loc] View Post
          You should have invited her inside then Ted Bundy'd her. She'd be perfect for it, since she wouldn't be able to scream. :wank:

Comment

The people that kept asking what the pic was of made me lol..
            I think the blokes been scammed.

Comment

Originally posted by timba View Post
              A young girl, no older than 15, knocked on my door today. As I answered she handed me a note. At this point I was like WTF? Anyway, the note said that she was in a car crash, which caused her to lose her voice, and she needed donations for surgery to fix it. I was like 'Damn, I feel real sorry for her'. So I gave her a £10 pound note (around $15) and she handed me a picture.

Then after she left, I thought, have I just been scammed, because anybody could act speechless right?

This thread was just a tribute to the funniest thread I found today - http://www.ps3trophies.co.uk/threads...-scammed-today
              You got scammed alright.

Comment

Originally posted by timba View Post

why would you want her number if she can't speak, anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by jimbolio View Post
                  The people that kept asking what the pic was of made me lol..
                  I think the blokes been scammed.
                  It made my morning knowing that there are some truly generous but easily led people out there lol. 'She lost her voice in a car crash' Hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by rizkybizness View Post
                    why would you want her number if she can't speak, anyway?
                    Txt message clever clogs!

Comment

Half the ****s in here think it happened to Timba.

Read the thread, twats.

Comment

Working...
                      X