No announcement yet.

I was scammed and I hate that ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was scammed and I hate that ****

If I knew who did it I'd crush their face in and take double what they took out of their hide...

Yall been scammed before?

Originally posted by Syf View Post
    If I knew who did it I'd crush their face in and take double what they took out of their hide...

Yall been scammed before?
    elaborate...

Comment

Only on Ebay, but Ebay forced the ****s to give me my money back

Comment

Being royally fucked by some bitch who you gave several years of your life to hurts more.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
          elaborate...
          I was phished or w/e

It's when someone clones a merchant website that you trust down to every last detail, to get your password, then they use that to withdraw the funds you had on there...

Lost about 90 bucks

Contacted support they said there's nothing they can do, and that I should change my password and enable 2 factor authentication ect.

Only time I've ever been robbed. Lol.
          Last edited by Syf; 06-23-2016, 10:50 AM.

Comment

I was phished or w/e

It's when someone clones a merchant website that you trust down to every last detail, to get your password, the they use that to withdraw the funds you had on there...

Lost about 90 bucks

Contacted support they said there's nothing they can do, and that I should change my password and enable 2 factor authentication ect.

Only time I've ever been robbed. Lol.
            Contact your bank, this type of stuff would instantly be refunded over here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              Contact your bank, this type of stuff would instantly be refunded over here.
              I was using cryptocurrency, which operates independent from banking institutions. There's really no way to get the money back. Man I'm pissed

Comment

I was using cryptocurrency, which operates independent from banking institutions. There's really no way to get the money back. Man I'm pissed
                What was you buying you shady character? .

Comment

LOL you tried to buy drugs online using that ****ty bitcoin fake bull**** worthless currency

Next time buy a house instead? Maybe some blue chip banking shares? Think about it for a second, urban.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    What was you buying you shady character? .
                    Weed. Top shelf. Blue dream

The wife and me like to have mindbending all night sex sessions...I wanted it by the weekend. Fml!

Comment

Working...
                    X