Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone on here ever got scammed by TLG Great fun?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Has anyone on here ever got scammed by TLG Great fun?

Somehow this company got hold of my credit card number and made 3 charges on my current Master Card statement. I didn't authorize this company to take monthly charges out of my bank account. How could this happen without my authorization? How do they get away with things like this?

FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKK!

How do i resolve this problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
      How do i resolve this problem?
      With your bank/finance company that you hold the Mastercard with? File a dispute. All credit cards offer a fraud protection guaruntee.
      Last edited by deliveryman; 03-30-2012, 07:48 PM.

Comment

http://www.ripoffreport.com/question...arge-3fac0.htm

http://tlg-great-fun.pissedconsumer....326307823.html

It looks like I'm not the only one.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
          With your bank/finance company that you hold the Mastercard with? File a dispute. All credit cards offer a fraud protection guaruntee.
          It's my fault. I sort of accidentally signed up for it; I should have known better.

Comment

It's my fault. I sort of accidentally signed up for it; I should have known better.
            Ohhhhh thats different

Didnt read the fine print?

Still talk to your bank and usually, at least for me, they remove it

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Ohhhhh thats different

Didnt read the fine print?

Still talk to your bank and usually, at least for me, they remove it
              Yes. I going to do that. How do those mother****ers get away with things like this?

Comment

18. Written by Be Persistant but be nice on March 26, 2011 from waltham, massachusetts, US
                As an ex-employee of Great Fun I sympathize with everyone who got tangled into their scam. Ever since day one of working there I knew this company was full of it. The managers are cruel and manipulative and I worked over 50 hours/week for only $13/hour. It was like the hidden sweatshop in rural CT. Keep in mind the people in the call center are not always in the Philipines or India. Most of us were just college kids and random harmless adults who were having trouble finding a job and resorted to a temp agency that placed us there. I answered almost 1000 phone calls everyday and 99% would swear, call me a c***, and threaten to call their lawyer on us personally. On my breaks I would find my coworkers crying in the bathroom and only one of 50 of us lasted longer than 4 months. My one piece of advice is be careful on the internet and search the screen for checked boxes and fine print before you click submit and do not cash any checks: money is never free. We will refund your money just be persistent, patient, and keep in mind the people on the other end are people just like you.
                http://tlg-great-fun.pissedconsumer....7151983/1.html

Comment

Still. If it's under a certain amount there's a good chance that the bank won't even look into it (because it's just not worth their time) and will just credit you the $40 or whatever it is (assuming that you don't have multiple disputes on file). Anything over that they will probably look into.
                  Last edited by deliveryman; 03-30-2012, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
                    Still. If it's under a certain amount there's a good chance that the bank won't even look into it (because it's just not worth their time) and will just credit you the $40 or whatever it is (assuming that you don't have multiple disputes on file). Anything over that they will probably look into.
                    Yea pretty much

It reminds me of when Walmart announced it will not prosecute shoplifters that steal less then $25 of merchandise

Pretty much telling people its ok to steal petty items

Comment

Working...
                    X