Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what career would you be great at if given a chance?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Astronaut, it would be great to go into space and explore the Solar System.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Boiled HK
      Coffee is the most I usually go (mostly Starbucks Doubleshot Espresso). I don't even use Amp or Red Bull.
      I am not saying that you use them or people from that field use them, but thats how many of my friends got hooked on synthetics, not cause they wanted to have fun but cause they wanted to pass the class, esp. med students and engineering students.

Comment

Originally posted by * Fiesty Wench
        you already are.
        Awwwwww, you too.

Comment

Mercenary.

I'd also be a damn good dictator if I do say so myself.

Comment

I think I'd make a great **** star. I eat ***** better than the best, I put females to sleep and make them fall in love with the way I work my tongue. I'm also willing to go the extra mile to please women, which makes me willing to do things that most guys won't to get the job done. I'm also packing heat in the pants, and have the stamina to wear a lady out and then still have enough to go rub one out to cool down. Asian Sensation, the lover man.

Comment

i would be a great president. I swear on my life i could run this country better then a lot of so called politicians. I would run my campaign on brutal honesty. I might not win the election, cause as much as people say they want the truth they usually cant handle it so they tend to vote for the more traditional politician out of fear of the unknown. I am not saying i could do it alone without advisers and such but i have a more honest approach to life then most. Agree or not that is more then alright for me. After all that is what makes this country great, the right to have your own opinion. A right that seems to be lost on our current administration.

Comment

Originally posted by Asian Sensation
                I eat ***** better than the best, I put females to sleep and make them fall in love with the way I work my tongue.
                Putting chicks to sleep while going down on them is hardly an endoresement if being good at Colonel Angus, more like an insult to it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber
                  I am not saying that you use them or people from that field use them, but thats how many of my friends got hooked on synthetics, not cause they wanted to have fun but cause they wanted to pass the class, esp. med students and engineering students.
                  No I knew what you meant. I'm just saying I personally would never do it that's all.

Comment

The one I'm goin for: district mgr of CPC.

I know how the business works. No problem dealin wit people, even tho I hate listenin to people ***** all the time. I'm all about the $. I'll get the back of anybody in business who gets mine and I don't forget cats who helped me out. I'm loyal to my people and look out for em. I can not only make deals, but I'm good at trainin others to do it and trainin em to become trainers themselves.

Comment

Working...
                    X