Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the U.S. of A belong to Caucasians?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the U.S. of A belong to Caucasians?

I read a lot of comments online from what I assume are Caucasians. Typically in their comments there is the assumption that the USA is theirs. It seems that anyone (other than Caucasian) here is an "immigrant." For example, I hear the phrase "anchor baby" a lot but weren't all Caucasians an anchor at some point? I also hear, "speak English" but shouldnt the native tongue of this land be some Native American tongue? I also hear, "if you dont like it move back you your country," well if white people dont like it here, where are they supposed to move?

This isn't a I hate you whitey, because I typically RESPECT everyone. My only concern is there is a lot of hostility from my fellow Americans.

Thoughts?

It belongs to Americans..

An no,, whites or blacks weren't anchor babies ever.. that term goes to people that don't follow lawful immigration policy, and cheat, and then have a baby in America so they can't get deported back to whatever hellhole they came.

Immigrants that assimilate in society are fine,,, the ones that don't, that's the issue..

As a white guy, can I move to Mexico and then start bytching that Mexican privilege oppressed white people, there is no diversity, and complain that everything is in Spanish and that's not tolerate, English also needs to be available on road signs, etc. oh and Mexican government going to give me financial assistance and let my white baby go to college for free in Mexico..

Can I do that in Mexico?

Comment

most jews are technically caucasian

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post

can I move to Mexico and then start bytching that Mexican privilege oppressed white people, there is no diversity, and complain that everything is in Spanish and that's not tolerate, English also needs to be available on road signs, etc. oh and Mexican government going to give me financial assistance and let my white baby go to college for free in Mexico..

Can I do that in Mexico?
        Damn i never really looked at it like this. How would Mexico treat Americans if they were illegal immigrants?

Comment

It belongs to Americans..

An no,, whites or blacks weren't anchor babies ever.. that term goes to people that don't follow lawful immigration policy, and cheat, and then have a baby in America so they can't get deported back to whatever hellhole they came.

Immigrants that assimilate in society are fine,,, the ones that don't, that's the issue..

As a white guy, can I move to Mexico and then start bytching that Mexican privilege oppressed white people, there is no diversity, and complain that everything is in Spanish and that's not tolerate, English also needs to be available on road signs, etc. oh and Mexican government going to give me financial assistance and let my white baby go to college for free in Mexico..

Can I do that in Mexico?
          there are illigeal immigrants from every country in the united states...why single out mexico...you sir as a white person you are a racist

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
            there are illigeal immigrants from every country in the united states...why single out mexico...you sir as a white person you are a racist
            Damn, quick to throw out the racist bigot card..

What does anchor baby commonly refer to?

How can one have an actual discussion about anchor babies and not say Mexico?

Comment

And how would Mexico treat me and my white baby?

Can I complain about Mexican privelege and how everything in Mexico is ran by Mexicans, there is no diversity.

Is government going to give me financial aid, and make sure my baby goes to college?

Can I complain about how all the signs are in Spanish?

Can I say Mexico is a stolen country by Spanish explorers who murdered the indigenous population?

Comment

We are the 4th Reich.

Comment

And how would Mexico treat me and my white baby?

Can I complain about Mexican privelege and how everything in Mexico is ran by Mexicans, there is no diversity.

Is government going to give me financial aid, and make sure my baby goes to college?

Can I complain about how all the signs are in Spanish?

Can I say Mexico is a stolen country by Spanish explorers who murdered the indigenous population?
                  Are you really that ignorant ???
                  So now mexico was a stolen country
                  By spanish explorers who murdered the indigenous population..didnt the white man do the exact same thing
                  To the native americans of this country..stole their land murdered millions of native americans and forced them in to reservations..

Comment

Are you really that ignorant ???
                    So now mexico was a stolen country
                    By spanish explorers who murdered the indigenous populatio...didnt the white man do the exact same thing
                    To the native americans of this country..stole their land murdered millions of native americans and forced them in to reservations..
                    So Americans and Mexicans, didn't steal their respective countries from indigenous people?

How would Mexican government and people like me complaining about Mexican privilege, no diversity, road signs in English, and financial assistance?

Comment

Working...
                    X