Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Man Who Stole Floyd Mayweather Jr's Woman ( after he beat her) Arrested For RAPE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somehow Nelly getting arrested for rape is an opportunity to take a shot at Mayweather. Lucifer can't keep Mayweather off his mind.

Comment

Why do yall even care what "pig slop" posted? Anytime you see the name "Lou Cipher"...associate a big pile of **** with this uneducated clown. The account is designed to stir up annoying ****. Just look at a few of his degenerate posts. If you happen to come across the degenerates post by accident, just read or automatically move on.

Comment

So they released him without charges.... sounds like a case of "female tryin to get paid".

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
          Why do yall even care what "pig slop" posted? Anytime you see the name "Lou Cipher"...associate a big pile of **** with this uneducated clown. The account is designed to stir up annoying ****. Just look at a few of his degenerate posts. If you happen to come across the degenerates post by accident, just read or automatically move on.
          That's why Lou Cipher has a stellar online green rep, and yours is the same color as your mom's butthole after a night at the biker bar.

Take a hike dick sucker. You're not welcome on my boards.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            Floyd's ego couldn't handle getting his woman taken by a dude who makes less money than him, and he also wears bandaids on his face.

Floyd had to buy a couple man purses to get over that.
            And million dollar watches lol. It was even funnier when McGregor dick shamed him at the weigh in the Beat his ass for 6 rounds while Floyd's little peepee complex settled and he stopped seeing Nelly's face ever time McGregor rocked his ass.
            Last edited by Lou Cipher; 10-08-2017, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shako93 View Post
              Doesn't take a genius to tell that this chick is a gold digger and obviously full of **** when floyd was dating her. She already tried this story with floyd in court(my gawd p*ctards had a field day with it). Everybody has been balls deep in miss jackson. She is the local town whore. But I mean at this point I dont blame the woman. These n*ggas know shes a gold digger but still go for it. Nobody is this ******ed. Fool me once shane on the whore, fool me twice Shane on me.

Luckily my n*gga floyd was smart enough to get a prenup unlike mosley.
              Why would Floyd have needed a prenup? He didn't marry her.

Comment

Move this thread to the lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                  What does floyd have to do with nelly being accused of rape?
                  I think the OP is saying she's not a credible person. The woman that chooses a rapist is a deeply flawed person, a person thats capabale of all kinds of stuff --- like lying.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                    That's why Lou Cipher has a stellar online green rep, and yours is the same color as your mom's butthole after a night at the biker bar.

Take a hike dick sucker. You're not welcome on my boards.
                    Get a load of his degenerate lmao. He's feeding off the bottom of the barrel posters and he's one himself lmao. This account is designed to create threads like this, lmao. And Nelly is innocent too you infinite moron, lmao. Fake ass account. #Catfishlol

Comment

i heard fraud jr was a beast the day he beats ms. jackson. he schooled ms jackson without backpedaling but unfortunately he missed the chance of ko'ing her.

Comment

Working...
                      X