No announcement yet.

Thug Beats His Pregnant Girlfriend On Crutches

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thug Beats His Pregnant Girlfriend On Crutches

Thug beats his pregnant girlfriend on crutches so violently her SKULL is exposed in horrific footage caught on convenience store CCTV

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...L-exposed.html

Horrific CCTV footage shown to a court reveals the moment a thug exposed his pregnant girlfriend's skull when he viciously beat her up at a convenience store.

Jamar Bernard Woody, 35, launched the brutal attack on Shatory Irving in Roanoke, Virginia, in June last year.

The 26-year-old victim was three months pregnant at the time and dependent on crutches because of a broken ankle.

In the awful clip, which was shown to jurors during the trial, Woody can be seen punching Ms Irving and continuing when she falls to the floor.

lol I knew he was black coz OP posted this. Op is trumpdiot, angry white trailer trash. News to you OP, even with trump winnin, white will be a minority a few decades from now. You can cry and be angry all you want.

Comment

Regarding the article though, why the faq b1tches like that would come in defense of her man that beat her up. She didn't want him to go to jail.

Comment

I wish i could say that im shocked to see that, but fuk im not. Its typical of this type to do something like this. SMDH

Comment

Man that was a vicious beating wtf what is wrong with him?

But whats funny is these chicks still love that guy and will defend them smh

Comment

disgusting....

Comment

8 years? I'd give him 15 minimun

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                lol I knew he was black coz OP posted this. Op is trumpdiot, angry white trailer trash. News to you OP, even with trump winnin, white will be a minority a few decades from now. You can cry and be angry all you want.
                The inexorable rise of the BBC is his biggest fear. hectari used to make similar threads every other day on here.

He's never forgiven black people for stealing his G.I. Joe toys and girlfriend.

Comment

10-7 round. That was one of the most dominant rounds I've seen.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Man that was a vicious beating wtf what is wrong with him?

But whats funny is these chicks still love that guy and will defend them smh
                    The worst part is she does. She actually testified on HIS behalf. She denied it was her un the video. But **** it. Dumb broads like tough guys. Pretty sure they were nice guys she turned down for this special one

Comment

Working...
                    X