No announcement yet.

Da truth Ward stood no chance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
    Kovalev wasn't hurt from that right hand at all, he even said so in the post fight press conference. He was fine and he barely felt it because it was a girly punch. In fact he wasn't hurt from any of Wards punches only the low blows. Those legal belt line shots that had him keeled over did not hurt at all, he keeled over in sheer laughter.

It was clear that kovalev was winning the fight and after that right hand kovalev was coming on strong and Ward was fading big time.There is no doubt kovalev was going to stop Ward at any moment, he was full of energy and was even going to stand up in the corner during the following rounds to show his superior stamina.

Ward had no chance. Absolutely NONE.
    Kov can say what he wants, but the chicken dance he does after the right says it all

Comment

lol...........

Comment

haha.........

Comment

C- troll thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny2x2x View Post
            Most people ringside had Kovalev up 70-49 entering the 8th as all 7 rounds were 10-7 rounds for a Kovalev. The guy is a phenom, did you see his new dynamic move he unveiled in the 7th? The walk away, where he just turned his head and walked away from the fight. Brilliant defensive tactics!!! I gave him a 10-6 round just for that move, but it really should have been a 10-5 round if you include the Stop Fight move he unveiled whee he would just stop boxing and look to the ref for help. When he did the Stop Fight move in the 8th did you see how much it confused Ward? Brilliant. Ward had no idea what to do with a guy quitting doubled over in the corner. That proves Kovalev was winning round 8. Really, I was thinking round 8 would be boxing's first 10-0 round in history before the ref inexplicably stopped the fight after Ward hit Kovalev with 84 straight low blows.l directly in the nuts.

Masterful performance by Kovalev. I gave him 3 wins over Ward in their 2 fights.
            I saw the fight the same way too, you're a Golovkin fan like myself right ?

Comment

Working...
            X