Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saturday HBO PPV purses gg 2.5M, Chocolate 550k

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's not even making that much more than Jacobs.

That's a ****ty payday for turning down 15m.

I'm surprised they even released these purses. But I guess GBP can always find out what they are from inside sources.

Comment

Little G c**ksuckers are gonna be in here saying Little G will make another $40M after his PPV cut.

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
        He knows he is fighting tomorrow you tool…He requested to know how much is his purse?
        Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
        yes sir,,,,
        Well I didn't know Cuadras was fighting tomorrow you chocolate sicc riding ****thead
        If chocolate wasn't such a coward Cuadras would have been fighting him tomorrow

And war mikey
        They didn't even show his purse he's probably getting peanuts thanks to that piece of shtt chocolate

Comment

Originally posted by Ce1ska View Post
          Why should he? Danny got way more than he deserves IMO He doesn't have a very large fan base. Pretty funny, at the weigh in he screams, Where you at Bronx!? And like five people cheered, probably his family.
          Lmao did that really happened? I thought it would be a 50/50 crowd

Comment

2.5 plus PPV upside probably?

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
              yup making only 2.5m when he is having trouble selling out the Garden but is turning down 15m? LMAO

So much for GGG has grown so much as a "STAR" over the last 2 years. He got ONLY 500k more then the payday he got to fight Lemieux. Chavez fighting as Canelo's B side agreed to a 6-7m offer. Nowhere near the amount Canelo offered GGG. Chavez will make more then all the fighters combined on GGG's PPV. Clearly GGG needs to fire K2 for "hiding" that 15m contract from him. SMH
              thats just his guarantee you dunce

Comment

the equivalent of £52.50 in GBP for the PPV in high def?

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  He's not even making that much more than Jacobs.

That's a ****ty payday for turning down 15m.

I'm surprised they even released these purses. But I guess GBP can always find out what they are from inside sources.
                  They didn't, state of NY released it. K2 don't want these numbers out there. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                    They didn't, state of NY released it. K2 don't want these numbers out there. Lol
                    I didn't think they did but like I said, when it came to negotiating, I'm sure GBP could had found out regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post

They didn't even show his purse he's probably getting peanuts thanks to that piece of shtt chocolate
                      Now it’s Roman’s Fault that Cuadras is earning Peanuts? GTFO you tool, Roman is Making half a million by facing his Mandatory.. it’s not his fault for Cuadras crap promoter, if he keeps this up he will end up fighting in Mexican Palenques and Quinseañeras..!!

And YDKSAB son..!

Comment

Working...
                      X