Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito: I have beaten them all, all the Mexicans.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chocolatito: I have beaten them all, all the Mexicans.

http://www.elnuevodiario.com.ni/depo...-le-he-ganado/

I have beaten all of the Mexicans that have faced me....

Line 'em Up....

Comment

facts!!! move over pacquiao, roman gonzalez is the new Mexecutioner!

Comment

This was in response to Estrada's antics on Boxazteca after his last fight ; he disrespected Gonzalez in displaying a pair of eggs used to characterize Roman as a coward.

Gonzalez adds that Estrada and Cuadras are thirsty and hes not thinking about them in addition he believes Estrada is chasing his biggest pay-day but Choco feels he has nothing to prove to anyone because he beat all of them ( Mexicans) -- its true.
        Last edited by 1hourRun; 03-13-2017, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Good man.

Do want to see a rematch with both though

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

This was in response to Estrada's antics on Boxazteca after his last fight ; he disrespected Gonzalez in displaying a pair of eggs used to characterize Roman as a coward.

Gonzalez adds that Estrada and Cuadras are thirsty and hes not thinking about them in addition he believes Estrada is chasing his biggest pay-day but Choco feels he has nothing to prove to anyone because he beat all of them ( Mexicans) -- its true.
            Estrada reminds me of Marquez chasing Pacquiao. I hope Gonzalez will give him the rematch eventually, though Estrada should try to pick up a solid win or two in the meantime

Comment

He only fought with two elites Mexicans, and he lost with Cuadras and his face was mishappen, and with Estrada was in 108 pounds and a competitive fight.

He ducked Estrada in the flyweight division so bad and he is ducking Cuadras right now.

Comment

Line them up.. he will beat them again....!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                  Estrada reminds me of Marquez chasing Pacquiao. I hope Gonzalez will give him the rematch eventually, though Estrada should try to pick up a solid win or two in the meantime
                  There seems to be some parallels there, fortunately for Gonzalez he has so many avenues in his path ; some I hope leads to a unification perhaps in Japan with Inoue or the UK with Yafai although I would advise him to deal with Estrada before these goals are met -- offering this man that has smeared his name a shot at two world titles seems counter-intuitive to recent disparaging statements made by both parties.

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
                    Line them up.. he will beat them again....!!!!!!!
                    Nope, that's the reason why he ducked both rematches, Estrada needs to be at his 100% and then he will K.O Gonzalez via body shots.

Juan is bigger and stronger than Gonzalez, the first time the fight was in 108 pounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X