No announcement yet.

School me on Eddie Chambers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• School me on Eddie Chambers

I've read some stuff about him, sounds like a wasted talent, can someone recommend me his best performance?.

Dimitrenko fight

Comment

His best win was against Dimitrenko. Many believed he had a chance against Klitschko because of that win.

Seemed undersized for a heavyweight. Not too much power.

If I recall correctly, robbed against Adamek.

Doesn't have a chance at any world title or big fight anymore.

Will probably spend rest of career sparring the Fury's and working with them.
      Last edited by Golden Boi 360; 08-10-2016, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Dimitrenko probably his best performance

I don't know about wasted talent he had some skill and a touch of slickness to him but he lacked power and was very undersized at heavyweight. I think he was 5'11" from looking at him and he had a weird body shape where he was still chubby even at 203lb but was too big for cruiser

He was the most skilled American heavy at that time though.

He did about as good as could be expected, he was never going to win a title

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
          His best win was against Dimitrenko. Many believed he had a chance against Klitschko because of that win.

Seemed undersized for a heavyweight. Not too much power.

If I recall correctly, robbed against Adamek.

Doesn't have a chance at any world title or big fight anymore.

Will probably spend rest of career sparring the Fury's and working with them.
          Because they were stupid. The only similarity was that they were the same size and had funny Russian names

Comment

Most assumed if he could drop Dimitrenko he could drop Klitschko (I'll admit that I jumped on the Chambers train after that win, lol)

Comment

Working...
            X