Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Khan Easily Beat The Mayweather Who Fought Maidana and Berto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No.....

Here's what I think. I think that although Khan is a solid B Level guy with blazing speed, that wouldn't be enough to defeat a fighter like Mayweather or Pacquiao. These guys are highly SKILLED. Khan has holes in his game and would get picked a part by Floyd. I also think that Khan pounds Berto, who is a D Level fighter, Algeri pounds Berto as well.
    Last edited by GOD-FR33; 09-16-2015, 09:57 AM. Reason: words missing.

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
      Let's take the Mayweather who struggled with Berto
      The f#ck....lol.

Would Khan defeat Mayweather easily or could Mayweather still make it a competitive fight?
      Khan has had issues with guys like Algieri & journeymen ffs. He's not easily beating any elite world class, top 3 type guy imo.

Floyd's greatest asset might not even be his defense, it might be his timing (imho) & Floyd would time the **** outta Khan. Khan would be worried about being countered just like everyone else & not be nearly as active as he usually is. If Khan was lucky he might have a couple good rounds like Zab's speed got him back in the day, but I think Mayweather's knowledge has greatly improved in the decade since that fight & this fight ends with 117-111-ish scorecards or even a mid to late KO loss for Khan.

Comment

Starting to think he would, Floyd really has no power.

Comment

Khan wouldn't have beat the count ......

Comment

I always thought Khans style would trouble Floyd, but after seeing him vs Berto i think its another easy win for Floyd.

Khan has speed and throws a lot, but also isnt very accurate and is way too easy to hit. Floyd is too good at too many things. His reflexes, his timing, his movement, his accuracy... There are many subtle things he does that puts him in a league above everyone else.

Comment

even if he won, no fighter at 147-154 "easily" beats mayweather... u know this man

Comment

Floyds trump card is intelligence.

Khan or Thurman or whoever at that weight cant counter that level of ring smarts.

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
                  Every fighter has highs and lows in the quality of their performances. Khan himself didn't perform to the best of his ability against Algieri while Mayweather failed to look impressive against Maidana, twice, and Berto.

However Khan looked pretty incredible against Alexander and Collazo, while Mayweather looked incredible against Canelo and looked fairly decent against Pacquiao too.

Let's take the Mayweather who struggled with Berto and Maidana, and throw him in the ring with the Khan who dominated Alexander and Collazo. Would Khan defeat Mayweather easily or could Mayweather still make it a competitive fight?
                  Khan couldn't easily beat Chris Algieri. There is no comparision between Khan and Mayweather.

Comment

Khan that fought alexander would of out pointed this version of floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw93 View Post
                      Khan that fought alexander would of out pointed this version of floyd
                      What about the Khan that fought Algieri? Or was he prime for only one fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X