Collapse
No announcement yet.

At 160, TBE stops Cotto pretty easily if you ask me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why make a fight at 160 when both fighters will weigh in less then 154? smh.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      It's funny, Cotto ko's a B class fighter in 4 rounds and now "he's back to his best."

Wtf? Sure he did it quicker then GGG but styles make fights, I was at the GGG-Geale fight in MSG last year and Geale ran a lot more then he did lastnight.

Don't get carried away with lastnights result, Cotto is in for a rude awakening soon and I truely believe Floyd stops him early.
      Yeah, exactly how Floyd KO'd Cotto in the early rounds the last time they fought

Comment

lol thi *****s the dumbest mofo i have seen mayweather can't hurt a female much less hurt a man

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          I agree, I think Floyd KOs him with a range finding touch jab in the first tenth of the first second of the first round
          FFS bro. Get real. He'd do it in half that time.

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
            FFS bro. Get real. He'd do it in half that time.
            So you're calling the first half tenth of the first second in the first round? Lol dude, that's just unrealistic.

oh and btw war mullet team homey

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              So you're calling the first half tenth of the first second in the first round? Lol dude, that's just unrealistic.

oh and btw war mullet team homey
              I'd agree, but not with the jab part. He KO's Cotto with a sweet pull counter. Cotto does a diva ballet move when he's going down too...

Comment

Originally posted by gamefrk View Post
                Cotto does a diva ballet move when he's going down too...
                You mean like when my boy B-Sutherland got dropped by Kenny PEDford?

Comment

I see Mayweather winning the rematch but it won't be an easy win. Cotto is a better fighter compared to when they first met, Mayweather is fractionally slower and the extra weight will help Cotto.

Whatever happened in fight #1 you will see a harder and closer fight at MW.
                  Mayweather should win it but it's one of the most competitive fights he can make right now.

Comment

Originally posted by JulianQ View Post
                    I see Mayweather winning the rematch but it won't be an easy win. Cotto is a better fighter compared to when they first met, Mayweather is fractionally slower and the extra weight will help Cotto.

Whatever happened in fight #1 you will see a harder and closer fight at MW.
                    Mayweather should win it but it's one of the most competitive fights he can make right now.
                    Floyd wins it easier the second time around simply by moving around & boxing from the outside..just like the 2nd Maidana fight. Floyd stayed on the ropes a lot & countered the punches by Cotto, which is why Cotto found some success in the first bout...exactly how the 1st Maidana fight turned out.

2nd Cotto fight Floyd moves & moves + scores off single shots/jabs with Cotto chasing him..winning a UD.

Comment

Almost every time Floyd fans predict a Mayweather fight on BoxingScene, they predict a KO. It's been nearly 10 years since he scored a legit KO.

He wouldn't stop Cotto at any weight.

Comment

Working...
                      X