Comments Thread For: Crawford-Beltran: Gradovich-Velez Added As Co-Feature

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great fight, hopefully Gradovich will unify against Loma after

Comment

Velez has wanted this for a really long time, so his motivation and confidence is there. The only problem is its against the "mexican-russian".. and imo i think gradovich takes it on a late round ko-tko..i dont think velez is ready for the "mexican-russian".

And at the end of the day i can see somethin preventing this fight from happening (like an injury) and that might be the best thing for velez...imo
      Last edited by LouIE G; 09-30-2014, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
        never heard of velez is he a good fighter, do u think hell put up a fight against the mexican-russian
        Velez is a very good fighter. It's a 50-50 matchup.

Comment

Very good fight.

Comment

Gotta give it up to HBO for their co-features, Donaire-Walters, Gradovich-Velez, too bad Kirkland-Rosado fell apart.

Comment

I just don't think that highly of Gradovich he has a great motor but other than that he's rather basic and does the same thing over-over again , his opposition for a beltholder has been quite poor also.

Velez is the guy who got into a slugfest with Dat Nguyen so..... I still say it's a good fight just to see what Velez has.

Comment

Good fight but really just reeks of Velez getting outworked, outmanned, and stopped late.

Comment

Good fight

I think Puerto Rico will have another world champion on Nov 29th, 2014, LETS GO Jayson Velez!!! its your time...

Comment

Working...
                  X