Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what would happen to all these muslim countries if....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
    The US government is being very kind with the authorities in Zimbabwe, not the peaceful people. The people in these countries you list do die of starvation, and your theory that somehow without the US/West funding dictators their starvation would be less is asinine. Just because it doesn't fit your little Anti-Jew White Supremacy rhetoric you refuse to believe it. You wanted proof that the US/West was funding Zimbabwe and I gave it to you. Then you start spinning.
    I dont doubt that African Governments are corrupt and probably the worse in the world. At that point, what can you do? You give millions and if they still cant operate to the point, where at least people are being gave rice then.... Sounds like a problem that goes beyond DC.

Btw plenty of aid is being gave, the full amount probably not. Thousands of Red Cross staff, special charity organizations, volunteers etc. Go there every year, and they are not going empty handed. Their are liberals who dedicate their life to things like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar View Post
      I dont doubt that African Governments are corrupt and probably the worse in the world. At that point, what can you do? You give millions and if they still cant operate to the point, where at least people are being gave rice then.... Sounds like a problem that goes beyond DC.
      The countries with money that fund these dictators are part of the problem. These thugs thrive on handouts to fight drug wars () and all the other dollars that are handed to them. Without this they wouldn't have as much power, that's not to say someone horrible wouldn't replace them (that's the nature of government power) but giving these people our money is horrible for us and the people they destroy.

Btw plenty of aid is being gave, the full amount probably not. Thousands of Red Cross staff, special charity organizations, volunteers etc. Go there every year, and they are not going empty handed. Their are liberals who dedicate their life to things like this.
      Handouts don't solve the problems inherent in a dictatorship. Just giving some poor people food or clothes does is actually a negative in the marketplace as it gives no incentive for people to interact with trade and barter. No doubt good is done by private charities and missionaries (and more power to 'em) but that is not striking the root.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom!
        I never mentioned Jews.
        How many posts and PM's have you made asking me if I'm a Jew? Don't play dumb.

In your demented mind, everything is a Caucasion conspiracy. My disagreeing with your conspiracy theories doesn't make me a white supremacist.

If a comet struck the earth, you'd blame whitey. Somehow in your paranoid mind, you'd make it out to be a Caucasian conspiracy.

Were you taught to hate us at a very early age? I wish someone like you would be honest about why you despise us so much - I'd love to learn WHY.
        I hate no one, and I view no race, nation, or creed as superior or inferior.

I post a fact that you couldn't believe so you go on some rant about conspiracies. Nice try.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
          The countries with money that fund these dictators are part of the problem. These thugs thrive on handouts to fight drug wars () and all the other dollars that are handed to them. Without this they wouldn't have as much power, that's not to say someone horrible wouldn't replace them (that's the nature of government power) but giving these people our money is horrible for us and the people they destroy.

Handouts don't solve the problems inherent in a dictatorship. Just giving some poor people food or clothes does is actually a negative in the marketplace as it gives no incentive for people to interact with trade and barter. No doubt good is done by private charities and missionaries (and more power to 'em) but that is not striking the root.
          When it comes to the TONS of food being gave, I agree. It only feeds a generation who cant feed themselves. Then in turn, produces another bigger generation who cant feed themselves and the cycle continues again. All aid of any sort should be cut to Africa. It wouldnt be pretty tho, I think we can all agree on that.

But I do find it interesting this situation happens in Africa. Over 50 countries all seem to have alot of problems. Kinda brings up the old saying, you fill a country with Africans and you get Africa.
          Last edited by Darkstar; 02-16-2011, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom!
            I asked you that when we were exchanging PMS, I don't remember asking you in a post. Why, did that question upset you? I can't understand why it would, unless you don't like Jews.

And you said you're NOT Jewish I remember.

So exactly what has that got to do with this thread?
            Why would you ask me 3 or more times as a response to an opinion you disagree with? Don't play dumb. You are making yourself look stupid.

And why do you hate Caucasions so much? Be honest about it. You can't deny you have a lot of anger toward us, it shows very clearly in your posts, the way you blame Caucasians for EVERYTHING.

Are you involved in the Black Muslim movement? Perhaps you're a follower of Farrakhan?
            I don't make sweeping judgments about people or people in certain political territories like 90% of your posts do. I'm in no political or religious movements. I think for myself. You should try it.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
              I didn't say India could survive without aid. I said Muslim countries could survive without aid.

India has a Hindu majority, you uneducated simpleton.

But I think India too could survive without aid, with more equitble distribution of wealth.

But in those ten poorest countries in Sub-Saharan Africa, the people could not survive without aid. They cannot feed themselves.
              Go on tell us how this is done then.......

I could easily turn it around and say that Africa could easily survive without aid if there wasnt so harsh taxes/quotas imposed on the goods that African countries export to western countries...but there is no easy solution......

Comment

Stop reading when some numbskull wrote 'Africa is doing fine now without foreign aid'

Comment

Aid rarely trickles down to the people that need it. Still, most Islamic countries would do just fine without Western aid. The more Iran's, the merrier!

To address the other comments;

Withdrawing aid to India is a double-edged sword. By inadvertently applying the law of nature, it could help in thinning out the gene-pool and removing the irresponsible masses (who probably wouldn't even contest their demise). The only down-side is, India's new found success isn't built on the innovation of the elite, but rather the slavery of the peasantry.

I could say the same thing for Africa. I just tend to think there's a higher propensity towards violence and ignorance out there, and somewhere in the midst of desperation – the continent could sink into an inescapable level of despotism and debauchery.

Keep funding those juntas!

Comment

The aid by 1st world countries is given because it helps the 1st world countires in the long run. If people in the 3rd world have more money they are going to buy 1st world exports. The 1st world benefits from increased export income. The multiplier effect also means that make a profit on what they give out.

The muslim countries arent that reliant on aid anyway. The CIA spends alot on creating instability and terrorism in the 3rd world. So the 3rd world would probably be better of without foreing spending.

Comment

they would drop the n-bomb on obama....

Comment

Working...
                      X