This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OG Chisora View Post
    WTF? I own you, Dirk and squeelpiggy almost on a daily basis.
    You know you have completely poisoned this thread with your utterly idiotic pronouncements. When this topic was started we could actually discuss football, now every other comment is you declaring that X is a "bum league" and Y "got its shit pushed in" and Z is "thuggery".

You've proven time and time again that you have zero knowledge of the sport and you constantly regale the people that do with accusations of plasticity which is a hilarious ironay considering you live next door to the team but NEVER GO TO ANY GAMES!

You are such a **** that even Arsene Wenger thinks that you're a ****. Look, this is him contemplating you:

"WHY..." he is saying "...are you SUCH A ****!?"

Comment

• Mexico vs Colombia in 15mins.

Comment

• Originally posted by OG Chisora View Post
        At half-time England should take of all the Man City players not named Hart. ****ing useless the lot of them.
        Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
        BEDROOM BULLY got

Robben ftw!!
        You serious boy

England's 2nd team just outplayed holands best and thy needed the ref giving them extra overtime to win

Also ****in lol @ Wales losing to costa rica.. That selfish **** Gary speed has left soem in a right mess

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
          You serious boy

England's 2nd team just outplayed holands best and thy needed the ref giving them extra overtime to win

Also ****in lol @ Wales losing to costa rica.. That selfish **** Gary speed has left soem in a right mess
          England were utterly atrocious.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            England were utterly atrocious.
            So elands 2nd team playing badly still manhandled the Dutch..

I t would be a massacre with Rooney, scholes and Ferdinand back in the team

Comment

Or, it could be worse. Perhaps England did as well as they did because the guys fielded don't have the defeatist mentality in their minds. So they played balls out?

Comment

You serious boy

lol wat? England begged the officals for extra time to get the draw, but justice was served by robben.

Best part, Robben has been pure **** this season, and he pushed englands **** in. A half decent robben would of been a humiliation to the point you would wish to be a yank....

Should those 3 bums you mentioned would of been playing, I could see the dutch walking away with a 5-0 or 6-0 victory....

Comment

• Mexico got slammed 2-0 by Colombia.

Comment

They looked for the most part like they felt guilty for being there.

Ferdinand? Scholes? I hear Terry Butcher and Bobby Moore might be available as well!

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X