The Official Maddalone vs Adamek Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dick Gore View Post
    Wooooowwww........

All that happened since the last Tarpley show??? That's ****ed up man. Hopefully this just galvanizes people more and they redouble their efforts. I think eventually it'll get so bad that they'll have to anyway.

Sorry to hear that mate.

Cowen and Lenihan= agents of the IMF and World bank and traitors to Ireland.

They should be tarred and feathered in the town square.

Yeah man, budget came in just on Wednesday. The tension is building.

Cowen won't budge, despite that the people want him out. He's going nowhere and has the gall to run for election in the General Elecs that will be coming up in a couple months.

Fianna Fail (our govt) are mostly a bunch of thieves, the culture of big paydays, fancy cars, back-handers and secret brown envelopes is notorious with them. Here's one getting handled on TV...

Comment

• Good on that guy... whoever he is.

That's the spirit right there. The banks must eat it, not the people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dick Gore View Post
        I didn't direct the power thing at you, but at others in the thread.

Banks is somewhat underrated though, plus that was back before Adamek was really settled at the weight. I like his footwork a lot and his in n out style. Plus he's got pretty fast hands.

I could see him catching Haye when Haye jumps in with something.
        It was at Cruiserweight. I can see him catching Haye multiple times and hurting him, but I can see Haye surviving rough spots. The outcome isn't set in stone for me, but I have to go with the boxer instead of the puncher on this one.
        Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
        Banks movement didn't have much to do with anything imo. It was cuz Banks was fighting off his back foot, leaning back with his right hand cocked. Adamek was just having trouble finding countering oppertunities as Banks was making him lead. Then he started working his body.........Plus Tomasz is a much improved fighter even from his CW days. Haye's handspeed will be his biggest problem but it's equal oppertunity imo given Tomasz's counterpunching and Haye's horrendous defensive flaws.
        Trust it was the lateral movement and the counter punching that had Adamek tentative. If he would've just been standing in front of Adamek with his right hand cocked, Adamek would've figured him out and KHTFO sooner.

I don't rate Adamek's counter punching highly and offensively he was better at Cruiserweight. He was faster and combinations were crispier IMO.

Haye has defensive flaws, so he will be prone to getting caught, but I see him being resilient enough to get out of the rough spots and box a good fight. His movement, speed, power, and counter punching will be hard puzzles for Adamek to solve. I can see Haye hurting/stunning Adamek in the fight too. It's definitely an intriguing fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
          No more McBride plz.

My buddy knows him well, he calls him a lazy bum who sits around and drinks all day. No, just no.
          sounds like a cool guy...

Comment

• Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
            Eddie Chambers anybody?
            Too dangerous, noone will fight Eddie Chambers if they can help it. Why are you in the red?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pirao View Post
              Too dangerous, noone will fight Eddie Chambers if they can help it. Why are you in the red?
              Adamek V Haye is probably the best fight that can be made at hw IMO.

I"m pretty sure either of the Klits would be happy to fight fast eddie if the price is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                Adamek V Haye is probably the best fight that can be made at hw IMO.

I"m pretty sure either of the Klits would be happy to fight fast eddie if the price is right
                I was refering to non-Klitschkos, obviously the Klitschkos would fight whoever, Wlad already beat Chambers decisively.

But Haye, Adamek, and the rest would not fight Chambers unless forced to because he becomes mandatory, or eliminator or something.

Comment

Working...
                X