No announcement yet.

I hope Obama's health care is APPROVE today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ßreakbeat View Post
    I take it you don't have health insurance then?
    Nope.

Never have and probably never will.

Comment

• Originally posted by £Hank$Moody€ View Post
      Well that and I'm guessing about 40 IQ points.
      Being selfish, doesn't make you smart.

So you think what we have now is better then right? Even though the average person pays 52% more then the next worst health cared country?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post
        Nope.

Never have and probably never will.

You're probably one of those superhumans I've been hearing about who will never get ill in their life and are so damn lucky that they never will have an accident in their lifetime.

Keep on trucking!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bulge View Post
          Being selfish, doesn't make you smart.

So you think what we have now is better then right? Even though the average person pays 52% more then the next worst health cared country?
          You believe health care is bad in this country, yet people come here from all over the world to see our doctors.

You show evidence that we spend too much of a percentage of our GDP as a nation on health care, yet support a bill that will raise that figure. Strange.

You want to provide health care for everyone. Don't you think it would be wise to bring the costs down first?

Comment

• Originally posted by £Hank$Moody€ View Post
            You believe health care is bad in this country, yet people come here from all over the world to see our doctors.

You show evidence that we spend too much of a percentage of our GDP as a nation on health care, yet support a bill that will raise that figure. Strange.

You want to provide health care for everyone. Don't you think it would be wise to bring the costs down
            first?
            I never said our doctors suck.

More people buying is what will raise it. Not raise it per person.. The average cost per person will go down significantly, and thats what matters.

By not supporting this bill.. You support insurance companies the right to refuse anyone with "pre-existing conditions". therefore when you get cancer down the road, which is very possible, and you have no coverage, and not enough money to pay out of pocket. Guess what. Your dead without a fight.

You don't support people to have the right to buy health coverage when so many people want it and cant afford it. The sponsored program makes it possible for them to afford it. Yet you dont care for insurance, so **** the majority.

Comment

• okay... so it got approved... now wat?

Comment

Working...
              X