Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo Crushes Erickson Lubin - Knockout in One!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess Lubin really wasn’t ready made a crucial mistake and ducked right into a punch. That’s boxing though hopefully he learns from it

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
      I guess Lubin really wasn’t ready made a crucial mistake and ducked right into a punch. That’s boxing though hopefully he learns from it
      He was forced into that mistake by Charlo's jab.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
        I guess Lubin really wasn’t ready made a crucial mistake and ducked right into a punch. That’s boxing though hopefully he learns from it
        Good post. I agree.

I still think he's special and will come back with some good wins, and be in contention at the top again in a couple of years. Lubin rushed (or was rushed) into the Charlo bout. Big mistake.

He's not some hypejob you will never hear from again. Hopefully, uncle Al will keep him busy, with 3 or 4 fights a year. Keep watching.

Time to get busy for Lubin.

Comment

• That Charlo combo was a combo RJJ used a lot against lefties. Hell, I think a shot RJJ knocked down Calz with that same combo.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
            Good post. I agree.

I still think he's special and will come back with some good wins, and be in contention at the top again in a couple of years. Lubin rushed (or was rushed) into the Charlo bout. Big mistake.

He's not some hypejob you will never hear from again. Hopefully, uncle Al will keep him busy, with 3 or 4 fights a year. Keep watching.

Time to get busy for Lubin.
            We'll see. His first step up competition and he didn't last one round.

Comment

• Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
              We'll see. His first step up competition and he didn't last one round.
              Yes, sir.

I think he was caught. No chance for the fight to develop, or for either to display his skills.

Let's see how he comes back. I expect him to fight soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                Yes, sir.

I think he was caught. No chance for the fight to develop, or for either to display his skills.

Let's see how he comes back. I expect him to fight soon.
                Id put him in there with someine like Chris Pearson or Dominique Dolton.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
                  Lubin is a bum.
                  He got caught with shot, not sure why cannot explain, kinda feel sorry for him.

A young man dream crushed I doubt he comeback, everybody gonna say he is chinny. Terry Norris is the only guy i know came back from this, please dont mention Amir Khan, he won a world title at first time of asking

Comment

• After watching that KO punch over and over, for some reason I had this insane desire to be hit with that punch. I really wanted to feel that. Pay me half of what Lubin took home and I'll take one of those every month for the next 5 years...

Comment

• Originally posted by rudy View Post
                      He got caught with shot, not sure why cannot explain, kinda feel sorry for him.

A young man dream crushed I doubt he comeback, everybody gonna say he is chinny. Terry Norris is the only guy i know came back from this, please dont mention Amir Khan, he won a world title at first time of asking
                      He is a lot more talented than Norris and Khan. He will be fine but I think he should get another trainer. Maybe Virgil Hunter can help him.

Comment

Working...
                      X