Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence-Peterson Expected to Be Announced on Saturday for 1/13

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Horn against Corcoran is ok, but not Spence against Lamont Peterson.

You dudes with your agendas are so transparent.
    My deal is that Peterson lost to Bradley, the same Bradley that dudes like you and your crew were dissing on for beating Peterson. Now all of a sudden Spence faces him, it's a big deal.

I'm cool with boxers facing a tune up after a very difficult fight. I've seen Horn after the fight with Pac and he was pretty messed up. Did Spence take a lot of punishment in his previous fight? Nope.

You're an idiot and you're twisting it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
      My deal is that Peterson lost to Bradley, the same Bradley that dudes like you and your crew were dissing on for beating Peterson. Now all of a sudden Spence faces him, it's a big deal.

I'm cool with boxers facing a tune up after a very difficult fight. I've seen Horn after the fight with Pac and he was pretty messed up. Did Spence take a lot of punishment in his previous fight? Nope.

You don't think Spence took some punishment from Kell Brook?

I guess that was just a walk in the park for him.

And Peterson fought Tim Bradley ages ago, at 140 lbs. A lot has happened since then. You do realize that, right?

Comment

• Are there any fighters even calling Spence out? You always kind of figured it would be Peterson #5 or Collazo #6 in the rankings (1 and 2 spot is vacant)

Comment

You don't think Spence took some punishment from Kell Brook?

I guess that was just a walk in the park for him.

And Peterson fought Tim Bradley ages ago, at 140 lbs. A lot has happened since then. You do realize that, right?
          Nothing like Horn with Pacquiao. It's not even close.

Ages ago or not, Bradley still beat him. Spence is going to beat him easily too.

Comment

Nothing like Horn with Pacquiao. It's not even close.

Ages ago or not, Bradley still beat him. Spence is going to beat him easily too.
            Lamont Peterson is a much tougher fight than Corcoran. No matter how much you try to spin it.

Comment

An undefeated Peterson is one of Bradley's better wins. A lot of guys were picking Peterson in that fight. Bradey dropped him and dominated the fight.

Comment

Lamont Peterson is a much tougher fight than Corcoran. No matter how much you try to spin it.
                WTF? Trying to spin? WTF you talking about? You're the one trying to spin it. You're failing though.

Did I not explained where I'm coming from clearly?

Corcoran is because Horn had a very difficult fight which left him pretty battered.

The Peterson deal is due to Bradley beating him but now he's being praised. It's not that hard.

Comment

WTF? Trying to spin? WTF you talking about? You're the one trying to spin it. You're failing though.

Did I not explained where I'm coming from clearly?

Corcoran is because Horn had a very difficult fight which left him pretty battered.

The Peterson deal is due to Bradley beating him but now he's being praised. It's not that hard.
                  You see one or two people say Lamont wasn't a good win for Tim then act like somehow all Floyd fans crap on that win but praise Spence. Everything isn't so black and white ffs

Comment

• Easy KO for Spence I look forward to his next fight

Comment

• Peterson better get them roller skates ready. The only chance he has is to move and box. If he comes in trying to trade with Spence, he will be out before the 6th rnd!

Comment

Working...
                      X