Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo: I Want To Unify at 154, Cotto vs. Ali Fight is BS!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
    Why any fans dislike these guys is a mystery to me. They get KOs, they fight whoever comes their way, willing to lose, they're pushing to get better scraps, and they talk trash.

Is that not the complete package?

Both brothers have only had 3 (jermell) or 4 (jermall) fights either for or with the belt. What havent they done that's so bad?

Tonight will be Jermell's 4th fight at the championship level.
    You just described GGG from a few years ago and he got hated on without questioning why but a black fighter does the same thing and you have Asian black guys like kilagi crying a river
    Me personally I’ve only seen each charlo brother fight once and I wasn’t too impressed. Not saying they are trash just saying I need to see them more

Comment

Lara like w big brother to them dudes. They'll never fight

Comment

Charlo vs. Lubin, style vs. style (on paper), is as good a match-up as Spence vs. Brook! Let's see if it will be as good of a fight. WAR LATTIMORE!!! Somebody give this man a fight! J-Rock, let's go!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          Scared triggered little mexican ALWAYS in hate mode.
          Always the first when people complain about race, brings up someone being a Mexican.

Typical from people like you. See them on the media crying about something all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Dont know why everyone thinks Charlo is going to win?? Lubin is the REAL DEAL. A good body punching, Southpaw! With power in both hands.

I keep going back and forth on this fight but now I think Lubin is going to win tonite. Going with the body punching Southie.
            Lubin is good but the Charlo boys are the real deal. In another year or 2 they will be the most avoided fighters out there.

Comment

The belts mean nothing, I don't understand why people feel the need to unify. A fight is no better with a belt on the line. In fact, I'd say these bodies getting involved detracts from an event given the added political crap and corruption they bring with them. I was very pleased when Mayweather refused to pay the WBC sanctioning fee against Mosley, didn't Cotto refuse to pay a fee once as well?

Just pieces of tin....

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                You just described GGG from a few years ago and he got hated on without questioning why but a black fighter does the same thing and you have Asian black guys like kilagi crying a river
                Me personally I’ve only seen each charlo brother fight once and I wasn’t too impressed. Not saying they are trash just saying I need to see them more
                Your hoe-ass boy Yellow-nelo could have fought BOTH Charlos at 154 but his nuts ain't long enough and never will be.

Both Charlos has titles...yet he didn't want them straps.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                  Always the first when people complain about race, brings up someone being a Mexican.

Typical from people like you. See them on the media crying about something all the time.
                  Look at this scatter-brained b*tch

If he ain't crying for whites...he's shedding tears for mexicans.

Comment

what people should be mad at is how in the hell did sadam ali get a title shot at 154 on top of that? hes not even in the 147 lbs rankings for the wbo

Comment

All the so called champs (chumps) at 154 are protected boxing cowards aka pbc ....holding hands and singing Kumbaya....these chimps will go through all the loops and hoops to avoid each other ....chimps,chumps,champs , whatever

Comment

Working...
                      X