• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Hammer View Post

What a cunt.

Comment

• Comment

• There are already people (using that term lightly) on social media blaming this on Trump. Wtf?! People in this country are absolutely ******ed

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by The Hammer View Post

Must be one of Dunn's old professors.

Pathetic some try and make this about race.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              Yeah I have to agree with that

I may have my disputes with Trump supporters but they are still people. The people at the concert, regardless of political affiliation, did nothing but be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

58 people killed but that number pales in comparison to the number of people who have to carry this **** with them. Traumatized survivors, hundreds of injured people, thousands of distraught family members and friends...

Tragic...
              Yeah her anger is misplaced. Voting for Trump doesn't mean you deserve to be a part of an act of terror or a mass shooting. Now if you lose your job, your taxes go up etc. that is one thing.

Not death! She needs to get her anger issues resolved.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Must be one of Dunn's old professors.

Pathetic some try and make this about race.
                To The Big Dunn, EVERYTHING is about race.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
                  Thank you. Glad we found some common ground.
                  That happens when its the goal going in.

When the goal is to 'win' or play Gotcha! not so much.

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
                  A bomb in a packed place can kill en masse in a split second whether bystanders are armed or not. The attacker blends into the crowd and detonates in a second and the attacker is dead too. Guns won't save you in that situation.
                  I didn't argue guns would protect anyone from a bomb.

They protect plenty of folks in other situations, however.

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
                  We have had terrorist attacks in the UK with machetes and vehicles being used. Handguns in those situations I can see being a useful self defence tool. Which is why I am not opposed to handguns. Only automatic weapons.
                  True.

Do you advocate your government to allow you people the right to keep and bear arms?

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
                    now.. that's more like it, with that number i will call it a succes

i'd strangle you if you were right here. f#ggot. mods, ruin this motherf#ckers life and post his street address.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      Just shows you how much people hate Trump when they lack sympathy for people that voted for him.
                      True.

And when the opposition calls them evil, Nazis, fascists, deplorables, etc and says they want to kill children and starve old people to death, what do you expect?

Comment

Working...
                      X