Broner is going to knock Mikey out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• youd have fitted in well with these guys larry

Comment

• Why do you keep doing this to yourself larry?

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
        you are absolutely deluded if you think it's an accomplishment to get on a bus to go to canada to f#ck a fat woman. bosslady's nudes are on bscene and she'd literally make a decent man vomit. you sat on a bus for hours to have sex with that thing.

good lord are you delusional. racist, too. and pathetic
        lol i wanna see these nudes

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post

youd have fitted in well with these guys larry
          Stuck to the brotha code though.

Besides, Broner won he got robbed apparently.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
            wow is this true that you are a racist POS?

i honestly thought u were black this whole time.

i think it might be true though, you did call me a chinaman on a few occasions and went crying to the mods when i called you a honkie cracker redneck.

i get accused daily of being racist towards blacks and racist towards whites

used to get called a racist manny pacquiao hater when he was in his prime by racist pacquiao fans. got called a racist floyd hater by black floyd fans, too. tunney thinks i'm an emo, 19 year old white boy who occupied wall street. skills pay bills thinks i'm in the KKK

in reality i'm a 30 year old, italian-american salesman. but it's highly likely that i called you a chinaman. and highly unlikely that i ran to the mods for anything. i beef with the mods. bostonguy lives like 40 mins from me but he won't send me his picture or an address so we can have a nice chat about the **** he used to talk and the abuse he used to look for on my bscene wall about once a week. donmega posted pictures in the lounge that had thumbnails for pictures of his dick when you clicked on them, and he doesn' tlike me because mine is a hell of a lot bigger and more vascular than his. there's beef there. so no, i don't go to them when i have issues with posters. i'll only report blatant advocation of somethjing i consider genuinely harmful. genocide being the big one. i'll report that **** all day.

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              lol i wanna see these nudes

no you don't ddue.

a guy named terrel, who caught a permaban for his heroics, posted them in several nsb and lounge threads.

i clicked a thread called "cotto shot dead" in nsb, and there they were. what i saw can't be unseen, and i don't wish it on you or anybody. she literally had that folded in half titty thing from all the adiposity. she was probably 5' and 250-300 lbs.

and yeah, SkillspayBills tried to keep it on the down low that he ****ed her, but was eventually outed. he got on a bus to visit her in canada . i'm not making a word of this up. i genuinely tell the truth on bscene unless i'm trying to be funny. here, you don't need to make anything up, the story is hilarious.

now he calls me a racist to try and get back at me. it's literally all he has.

Comment

no you don't ddue.

a guy named terrel, who caught a permaban for his heroics, posted them in several nsb and lounge threads.

i clicked a thread called "cotto shot dead" in nsb, and there they were. what i saw can't be unseen, and i don't wish it on you or anybody. she literally had that folded in half titty thing from all the adiposity. she was probably 5' and 250-300 lbs.

and yeah, SkillspayBills tried to keep it on the down low that he ****ed her, but was eventually outed. he got on a bus to visit her in canada . i'm not making a word of this up. i genuinely tell the truth on bscene unless i'm trying to be funny. here, you don't need to make anything up, the story is hilarious.

why are you always so aggressive and agitated ??

almost all of your posts you're lashing out at someone. screams of insecurity.

Comment

no you don't ddue.

lmao

Comment

no you don't ddue.

Its true. Its all true.

He posted in a thread where he bragged about buying shoes for her kids and shit. It was incredible.

Truly one of the highlights of my time here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                      why are you always so aggressive and agitated ??

almost all of your posts you're lashing out at someone. screams of insecurity.

those are probably the only posts that catch your attention. it's not all i do. i have almost 40k posts here. you think i do nothing but shred people? similar to the way skillspaybills reacts to posts that are negative toward black fighters because black fighters are all he cares about, he idintifies with them, and percieves them as a slight toward himself.

i'm actually incredibly arrogant . now, maybe i hand out the vicious in a manner that sticks in your mind, and you remember it. that i can see, but i don't think i'm some unique quantity here. people here are easy to humiliate and prove wrong plenty of us do it on the regular. it's just a fact that i've forgotten more about boxing in the last few years than most who post here will ever know. been ringside for dozens of fights as credentialed media, watched this sport for 20+ years, learned about boxing in reverse, with historic fighters catching my interest when i was just a boy, and being unable to access pay per view or premium cable until i moved out on my own.

Comment

Working...
                      X