Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What ju think of this?. (water conservation)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What ju think of this?. (water conservation)

source:
    https://thedailymetropolisnews.wordp...e-once-a-week/

South African Minister Urges Citizens To Only Bathe Once A Week

With South Africa being one of the driest countries on Earth, concerned Minister of Water and Sanitation Ms. Nomvula Mokonyane advised South Africans to do as much as thy could to save water.

“South Africa is facing a very difficult time at the moment and we are not getting enough rain and dams are running dry. We urge all South Africans to save water,” said the minister.

“We request all South Africans to bath only once a week, until our dams have enough water.”
    A resident on a farm in South Africa’s Limpopo province agreed with her and said when he was a kid it was only necessary to bath once a week.

“We were not unhygienic, this is just how most of us lived in the 1960s and I do not remember any horrible body odours resulting from it. I should have stuck to the old ways,” the minister told African News Updates.

The City of Johannesburg’s official Twitter account then added to the minister’s urges by suggesting that citizens “shower or bath in groups.”

South African Twitter users however, had more sarcastic responses to these water saving suggestions, saying:

stunkle said: “In a bid to #savewater I’m prepared to shower with my neighbour’s wife, I’m sure he’ll understand.”

@IsThisBetterYet replied: “@CityofJoburgZA, I suggested this to my neighbour and now have a restraining order thanks”

I think the progress South Africa has made since ridding itself of the destructive forces of European colonialism is awe-inspiring. Had colonialism never ruined things in the first place, we would be living in a solar system colonized by SA.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      I think the progress South Africa has made since ridding itself of the destructive forces of European colonialism is awe-inspiring. Had colonialism never ruined things in the first place, we would be living in a solar system colonized by SA.
      yahh... nubiyan and ****...

Comment

Well played.

Comment

Not gonna happen, They tend to get corrupted with either a bit of money or absolute power, ANC is on the shiethole right now.....

Comment

Where are those idiots that claimed lebron james would be better off growing up in Africa

Comment

Working...
            X