No announcement yet.

Gary Johnson Goes Full ******

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
    Yeah, I know. Gotta love those two party systems....
    I hear the same complaints in America back home. "I am tired of the two party system" but when a third party or independent shows up they barely get any votes.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      I hear the same complaints in America back home. "I am tired of the two party system" but when a third party or independent shows up they barely get any votes.
      The Gully Gad for PM....

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
        The Gully Gad for PM....
        Whatever happened to him? He was deep into Vybz Kartel and the Gaza crew.

Comment

Whatever happened to him? He was deep into Vybz Kartel and the Gaza crew.
          Yeah, who knows. Ain't seen him for ages now.

Maybe he's locked up like Vybz or something? Or just doing more productive things. I've tried to contact him multiple times, haven't heard from him in a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
            I haven't decided yet, do you live in Jamaica or are from Jamaica?
            Johnson is a cuck and so are you if you aren't voting for Trump.

Comment

I blame the introduction of guns on America. If not we might be using machetes, knives, and icepicks to kill each other. I blame poverty for the overall murder problems.
              Someone wrote that the reason Jamaica is so bad is that they the worst black people from all the Caribbean islands and shipped them there. Do you know anything about this?

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                Someone wrote that the reason Jamaica is so bad is that they the worst black people from all the Caribbean islands and shipped them there. Do you know anything about this?
                No. The rumour is that the slave ships that travel from Africa to the West Indies usually arrive at Jamaica first. They would let off the most unruly slaves in Jamaica because they were harder to control.

Comment

No. The rumour is that the slave ships that travel from Africa to the West Indies usually arrive at Jamaica first. They would let off the most unruly slaves in Jamaica because they were harder to control.
                  Ah....makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                    Ah....makes sense.
                    How about you, Xoo? Are you planning to visit Jamaica anytime soon?

Comment

How about you, Xoo? Are you planning to visit Jamaica anytime soon?
                      Don't even engage him siablo, he's most likely a 4th gen alt who will just try to say some real stupid ****, considering it's Xoo, it's even more likely.

Comment

Working...
                      X