Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao's (or anyone's) Right To Free Speech OR The Hurt Feelings Of Gay People?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
    the only one who has difficulty understanding is you. you can't espouse the law of the old testament, and out of the other side of your mouth disregard it in favor of the new one, because "jesus and stuff".

i was raised in an Evangelical household. you aren't telling me anything i don't already know. so spare the bull ****.

jesus also said whoever is without sin should cast the first stone. didn't he? sounds like good advice for a hypocrite.
    see....

"jesus also said whoever is without sin should cast the first stone. didn't he? sounds like good advice for a hypocrite."

you might as well look yourself back in the mirror....calling anybody a hypocrite is what? not casting the first stone? peachy!

and you contradict yourself; let me repeat you...

"disregard it in favor of the new one, because "jesus and stuff".

"jesus also said whoever is without sin should cast the first stone. didn't he?

seems like very selective stuff from you...

no offense meant, but just being raised is very different from being indoctrinated...isn't it?

Comment

• LOL, He's not arrested or in jail. That is all free speech means to me.

You can exercise your right to say what you want, but with that you have to take the repercussions of it too. If you say something that might just offend people, then those people also maintain the right to respond.

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
        see....

"jesus also said whoever is without sin should cast the first stone. didn't he? sounds like good advice for a hypocrite."

you might as well look yourself back in the mirror....calling anybody a hypocrite is what? not casting the first stone? peachy!

and you contradict yourself; let me repeat you...

"disregard it in favor of the new one, because "jesus and stuff".

"jesus also said whoever is without sin should cast the first stone. didn't he?

seems like very selective stuff from you...

no offense meant, but just being raised is very different from being indoctrinated...isn't it?
        I bet you actually take this religious crap seriously all because Manny does

The fact they have to alter the bible verses throughout the year really doesn't that say it all?
        Some people will defend someone regardless of what they're doing and this is true to this cause what Manny is doing is pathetic and immature for a nearly 40yo man who still believe in Santa Clause and the Tooth Fairy, pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
          I find it sad that the argument against gay rights can be reduced to who you feel comfortable *****ting and pissing next to.
          I was living on a coed floor in the dorms. Bathrooms were coed. Showers coed.
          I liked the shower part, but hated it when a cute girl in the stall next to me was taking a stinky ****ing man dump.

Grunting, farting, sucked.

I think everyone has rights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zangief. View Post
            I bet you actually take this religious crap seriously all because Manny does

The fact they have to alter the bible verses throughout the year really doesn't that say it all?
            Some people will defend someone regardless of what they're doing and this is true to this cause what Manny is doing is pathetic and immature for a nearly 40yo man who still believe in Santa Clause and the Tooth Fairy, pathetic.
            well, you are totally wrong....

i am a christian for almost 60 years now! i have been in bible studies long before pac was born.....

happy now?

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
              well, you are totally wrong....

i am a christian for almost 60 years now! i have been in bible studies long before pac was born.....

happy now?
              60 years studying a fairy tail, I feel bad for you.

Comment

• **** Manny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zangief. View Post
                  60 years studying a fairy tail, I feel bad for you.
                  thanks for feeling "bad" for me....

and for that, i pity you...

Comment

• It's really sad that most on this site dont have the basic understanding of what freedom of speech is. It actually explains a lot of the ignorance that goes on around here though. Im not gonna give out any definitions. But kudos to those who tried explaining to the more mentally impaired around here.

Comment

• The past.

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                      I don't approve of Mayweather's actions or history but I dislike the acceptance of silencing people. The far left is sneaky in the sense that they target people who are disliked, knowing that people are more concerned with the end result than the precedent set.

It's easy for the common man to overlook attacks on the right to free speech when the individual affected is someone they don't like. What they don't realise is that they will one day be on the receiving end.
                      It's not a case of spinning things. As time progresses, people on the far left are becoming authoritarians. It's happening because they shrewdly target individuals like Mayweather, people who aren't liked.

It's not something I would expect you to understand because you are the type of fool they rely on.
                      Originally posted by Rath View Post
                      what exactly does the bold means mr. not fool?

i agree with you, i will never understand people who support people who beats women up.

if for not understanding that, makes someone a fool, then so be it.
                      The far left is sneaky in the sense that they target people who are disliked, knowing that people are more concerned with the end result than the precedent set.

It's easy for the common man to overlook attacks on the right to free speech when the individual affected is someone they don't like. What they don't realise is that they will one day be on the receiving end.

You won't understand because they have created an environment where defending the right to free speech is synonymous with supporting whatever scum bag they choose to focus on. However that shouldn't be the case; people should realise that the sanctity of such rights is separate from the individual relying on said rights.
                      The present.

Originally posted by Rath View Post
                      kindergarten insult does not work for me.

what LGBT is doing lobbying for Pac's endorsement deals to be cut off and restaurants and hotels banning him will result to Pac not speaking anymore about his opinion towards LGBT.

he said something about LGBT exercising his right to free speech quoting bibles verses when he fought Bradley the first time.

the backlash was not this much then so he exercise his right to free speech again.

i am right when i said Pac's right to free speech is infringed after the thiis recent backlash if Pac never said anything about LGBT from now on.

and you can only say you were right if for some reason Pac said something again against LGBT from now on.

see the logic?

i am not embarassed to answer oall your inquiries, but i made some conditions.

fulfill that condition and you will have your answer.

by the way how can i confirm what you said was true you went to college at age 11?

I went to college at age 5 with my uncle, what's your point. LOL

level of education IQ seems obvious now.
                      Funnily enough, they're not actually infringing on Pacquiao's right to free speech, but it seems as though you get the message now.

Comment

Working...
                      X