Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 year relationship is over.....advice....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 year relationship is over.....advice....

whats up boxingscene fam...just wanting 2 vent for a bit with you guys. and i know here in this forum we got some real ni66as who can give out some advice etc...

so i just ended my 5 year relationship with my first serious gf. i was 20 and she was 19 at the time (2010). it was a very bumpy road but the times we had great times like any other relationship.

whats weird is that we both agreed to leave each other and move on with our lives. and just over a year ago we had moved in to a apartment and am back with my parents now :/
    its just hitting me now and its been 2 weeks already.

am confused and relieved at the same time because we would constantly be fighting over stupid sht. what kinda sucks is that she finished school and started her career the same year she graduated. It kinda bothers me that i was with her in tough times and helped her out along with her school etc. and now am about to transfer to a university this coming spring. she was a great motivator and is a part of the reason why i went back to school and where iam now.

now later on she will prob. find some ni66a with a solid career i bet. that is what triggers me is that she will not part of my(for the next 2 years with school)life as to what i was when she was struggling through school. At times i think and trip if am strong enough to held myself together with 2 remaining years of school. got me fcked up smh lol..

on the other hand...my gma who has been really sick for the past 3 months who is suffering at the time with Hydrocephalus in mexico and it sucks not having som1 by your side through tough times as to when i was with her through 1 of the painful death a person can go through which was her mother. i held her strong and got her back up on her feet, of course it was not easy but i always kept it 100 with her. I was talking to my mother 2day through the phone who is aiding my gma and she cried out loud for my name wanting to see me for help and that just tore me apart. recently i just took her off my social media etc so i wouldn't see her posts. and now specially after my gmas conditions and dealing with thsi sucks, i gotta keep strong and stay focused in school but am just afriad ill break along the way

some of my homies suggest to fck *****es etc...which ive done already and they say will help to get my head out of this dump for the moment. but am just scared ill fall in the wrong hands and fck up.

wooohhh i feel a bit better by dropping this with yu guys haha....
    let me know guys...how u dealt with hard hits like this in life etc.

Think about you and yours and what makes you feel better. There is no magic pill to take for a break up. All i can say is it gets better from here. May not sometimes feel like it or seem like it but it will. Thats all i got. And thats from experience.

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post
      whats up boxingscene fam...just wanting 2 vent for a bit with you guys. and i know here in this forum we got some real ni66as who can give out some advice etc...

so i just ended my 5 year relationship with my first serious gf. i was 20 and she was 19 at the time (2010). it was a very bumpy road but the times we had great times like any other relationship.

whats weird is that we both agreed to leave each other and move on with our lives. and just over a year ago we had moved in to a apartment and am back with my parents now :/

am confused and relieved at the same time because we would constantly be fighting over stupid sht. what kinda sucks is that she finished school and started her career the same year she graduated. It kinda bothers me that i was with her in tough times and helped her out along with her school etc. and now am about to transfer to a university this coming spring. she was a great motivator and is a part of the reason why i went back to school and where iam now.

now later on she will prob. find some ni66a with a solid career i bet. that is what triggers me is that she will not part of my(for the next 2 years with school)life as to what i was when she was struggling through school. At times i think and trip if am strong enough to held myself together with 2 remaining years of school. got me fcked up smh lol..

on the other hand...my gma who has been really sick for the past 3 months who is suffering at the time with Hydrocephalus in mexico and it sucks not having som1 by your side through tough times as to when i was with her through 1 of the painful death a person can go through which was her mother. i held her strong and got her back up on her feet, of course it was not easy but i always kept it 100 with her. I was talking to my mother 2day through the phone who is aiding my gma and she cried out loud for my name wanting to see me for help and that just tore me apart. recently i just took her off my social media etc so i wouldn't see her posts. and now specially after my gmas conditions and dealing with thsi sucks, i gotta keep strong and stay focused in school but am just afriad ill break along the way

some of my homies suggest to fck *****es etc...which ive done already and they say will help to get my head out of this dump for the moment. but am just scared ill fall in the wrong hands and fck up.

Listen hermanito, I was once like you. Young, emotional, in love, etc. etc.
      get your education on. Focus on you. She had no problem focusing on herself right. She moved on, you move on.

Plenty of poon waiting to be explored.
      Head up! Not down.

Comment

I've been in the same boat man, I had a gf for 5 years, ended up mutually splitting so I know what you're going through.

Just keep your head up dude, maybe go and see your grandmother in Mexico somehow for some closure?

Try to keep focused on something else, but don't become a recluse.

Just keep your head up man, it sucks now but it will get better. Don't get too serious with another chick too fast either, try to find yourself first. It's been 5 years since you were alone so to speak.

Comment

Living together is one of the biggest tests in a relationship. Your relationship wasn't functional enough to survive living together. Be thankful you guys figured that out early before marriage and kids came along. I wouldn't be too upset about the things you sacrificed while she completed school. That's how life is. Not all good deeds are repayed, but you shouldn't regret doing them because there was no payout for them. Studies have shown relationships are treated by our brains like addiction. So, getting over her will be hard but you'll obviously get through it. Hopefully you can take some personal growth away from it and it will help you focus on what you want in life. Don't regret anything. You guys had a good run. Not everyone we date will be forever. Good luck man.

Comment

The reality is this **** always sucks for a bunch of reasons, but if you guys were miserable together its ultimately for the best for both of you. I'd just do things that make you happy, like the other cat said, for awhile. If thats f#cking *****es or hanging out with friends more or just doing some ole or new **** you been wanting to do is all up to you. You'll find your way sooner or later by simply doing that.

Comment

Bro, it sounds to me if you can motivate your ex- it will be easy for you for yourself, no doubt.

The long relationship will take time to heal.

Bro, can you Skype your grandma in the meantime till you get there in person? Good luck young brother!

Comment

What ever you do dont start watching Yusaf Mack videos!

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post

Life is tough and often times sucks. It's up to you if you want to live life as a beta or not. This post is a step in the wrong direction. Act accordingly.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    What ever you do dont start watching Yusaf Mack videos!
                    Awesome! As usual super funny!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X