Top 5 most significant bouts in Bernard Hopkin's career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    Pascal still lost?

Dominating a division>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>a win over a faded Jones.

I do have them in my top 10 because I actually took the time on my spare time to watch a lot of fights from previous greats, analyzed, and then compared achievements. That didn't happen overnight, just over the years. Klits definitely hold their own.

Don't like my opinion then that sucks for you.
    WTF are you on about....I never included Hopkins win over RJJ on his resume.....

What I said is the win TARVER had over Roy Jones Jr is better than any win a fighter on EITHER Klit resume had in the few matches leading up to the fight with the Klits........you tell me, what fighter on the Klits resume had just beaten a fighter of RJJ before facing the Klits

You must of forgot.....Hopkins dominated the Middleweight division longer than Vitali.......not sure what point you were trying to make......

So, let me get this straight....... a shot Briggs, Gomez lulz, shot Rahman, and Tony Tompson is the only names BETWEEN TWO fighters as to why they are in the top 10 ATG Heavyweights.......

We both know your talking sh.it........Ok but BTW...do you have Vitali ranked higher than Lennox?

Comment

Originally posted by -KPB- View Post
      WTF are you on about....I never included Hopkins win over RJJ on his resume.....

What I said is the win TARVER had over Roy Jones Jr is better than any win a fighter on EITHER Klit resume had in the few matches leading up to the fight with the Klits........you tell me, what fighter on the Klits resume had just beaten a fighter of RJJ before facing the Klits

You must of forgot.....Hopkins dominated the Middleweight division longer than Vitali.......not sure what point you were trying to make......

So, let me get this straight....... a shot Briggs, Gomez lulz, shot Rahman, and Tony Tompson is the only names BETWEEN TWO fighters as to why they are in the top 10 ATG Heavyweights.......

We both know your talking sh.it........Ok but BTW...do you have Vitali ranked higher than Lennox?
      I was talking about Tarver you moron. See how you like to flip **** up?

I give Hopkins props for having a long title defense reign. You must of forgotten already since you love to follow me around.

No more questions......no you answer one of mine if you want me to answer one of yours. What did I tell you that you weren't going to be satisfied and keep asking expecting me to contradict myself? lol

Let me know if you're ready for that question. No coming back with another question. Once you answer mine, I'll answer another one of yours. Comprende Flawless?

Comment

You're confusing me with a PR son. Wrong guy twat. I ought to red k for that remark. lol
        oh that's right I get confused with everyone changing their names all the time. You're the big de la hoya fan!

Comment

I was talking about Tarver you moron. See how you like to flip **** up?

I give Hopkins props for having a long title defense reign. You must of forgotten already since you love to follow me around.

No more questions......no you answer one of mine if you want me to answer one of yours. What did I tell you that you weren't going to be satisfied and keep asking expecting me to contradict myself? lol

Let me know if you're ready for that question. No coming back with another question. Once you answer mine, I'll answer another one of yours. Comprende Flawless?
          Lol...you had this thread to give Hopkins credit......so why didnt you do it then......you really thin Im supposed to belive that? come off it...look at how many Hopkins thread are around ...you could have said something then...

Who exactly had dominted the HW divion on the Klits resume...you arent talkin about Samuel Peter are you?

What questions haven't I answered, cuz the answers you have given me are terrible for someone "who knows boxing"....I was seriously expecting a good list of fighters the Klits had beat as to why they were top 10 ATG's...yet all you could muster up is GOMEZ, among others....are you on crack or what?

I dont truly believe you feel the Klits are top 10 ATG, cuz your arguments for them have been as poor as I have seen, even Tunney has put up better arguments........and he doesnt even have Vitali in his top 10..........

Gomez

Comment

Lol...you had this thread to give Hopkins credit......so why didnt you do it then......you really thin Im supposed to belive that? come off it...look at how many Hopkins thread are around ...you could have said something then...

Who exactly had dominted the HW divion on the Klits resume...you arent talkin about Samuel Peter are you?

What questions haven't I answered, cuz the answers you have given me are terrible for someone "who knows boxing"....I was seriously expecting a good list of fighters the Klits had beat as to why they were top 10 ATG's...yet all you could muster up is GOMEZ, among others....are you on crack or what?

I dont truly believe you feel the Klits are top 10 ATG, cuz your arguments for them have been as poor as I have seen, even Tunney has put up better arguments........and he doesnt even have Vitali in his top 10..........

Gomez

I take it you were still in Ban land when people were talking about Gomez was going to give a good fight and he's a major force.

But thanks for not playing the game. Kinda felt you were going to ***** out.

LOL here you go with more questions. If you don't like my arguments then why are you sticking around?

Comment

I take it you were still in Ban land when people were talking about Gomez was going to give a good fight and he's a major force.

But thanks for not playing the game. Kinda felt you were going to ***** out.

LOL here you go with more questions.
              at the bolded.......you didnt just go there did you.....

I mean think about....what fighter, on Hopkins resume, was suppose to be the favorite when facing Hopkins, who was suppose to make it a good fight against Hopkins, who was suppose to be the first man to KO Hopkins.....wait, make that two fighters......

You truly have lost the plot....

Gomez...

Comment

at the bolded.......you didnt just go there did you.....

I mean think about....what fighter, on Hopkins resume, was suppose to be the favorite when facing Hopkins, who was suppose to make it a good fight against Hopkins, who was suppose to be the first man to KO Hopkins.....wait, make that two fighters......

You truly have lost the plot....

Gomez...
                Answer a question for me.......I would like your intellectual input on something. Do you mind?

Comment

Answer a question for me.......I would like your intellectual input on something. Do you mind?
                  Well, Gomez has not gone on to beat anyone at Heavyweight before, or after facing Vitali......he was only known for his run at, funnily enough, Crusierweight......

If im missing any names of note on his resume, please do tell me......

Comment

Well, Gomez has not gone on to beat anyone at Heavyweight before, or after facing Vitali......he was only known for his run at, funnily enough, Crusierweight......

If im missing any names of note on his resume, please do tell me......
                    So I take that as a no that you don't want to answer a question for me after answering yours?

Gomez had plenty of fights at HW, more than 10 I believe. He was already established.

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
                      Glen Johnson was a spectacular win. Johnson was undefeated, B-Hop won every round & remains to this day the only guy to ever stop Glen.
                      Trinidad - Nuff said.
                      Antonio Tarver - Was coming off a few big big wins, Hopkins went upto light-heavy I believe & dominated him.
                      Kelly Pavlik - Many believed B-Hop was washed up & Pavlik would steamroll past him.
                      Jean Pascal.
                      These are the only fights to me that give BHop credit.

All his other fights were against much smaller guys.

Also, BHop is a dirty fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X