No announcement yet.

Roc Should Just Host RigoMoises at Race Track, Hialeah, Florida

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roc Should Just Host RigoMoises at Race Track, Hialeah, Florida

get the fight over with. Surely Lara's crowd don't mind. Get the fight over with. exploit the record and move on to Rigo's next bout. can't be waiting for Cotto man

No network will buy it. It's an undercard fight that needs a headliner. Roc Nation doesn't have any headliners but Ward and Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
      No network will buy it. It's an undercard fight that needs a headliner. Roc Nation doesn't have any headliners but Ward and Cotto.
      It's because Rigo is pricey. I agree, they need a headliner to justify Rigo's purse. If it was a UK based opponent from Box Nation then no problem I guess. Just a bit sad, however if there more time, would be nice if PBC could take initiative and back their guy Flores. Rigo costs more than the Feb 21 Flores vs Nguyen bout combined. Would be funny doe if in boxing they would just replace the initial headliner with an alternative headliner. Two Flores' on the same card. Just sucks man.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
        It's because Rigo is pricey. I agree, they need a headliner to justify Rigo's purse. If it was a UK based opponent from Box Nation then no problem I guess. Just a bit sad, however if there more time, would be nice if PBC could take initiative and back their guy Flores. Rigo costs more than the Feb 21 Flores vs Nguyen bout combined. Would be funny doe if in boxing they would just replace the initial headliner with an alternative headliner. Two Flores' on the same card. Just sucks man.
        Yeah. But Rigo has no one to blame but himself. His loyalty to Caribe destroyed his career.

Comment

Working...
        X