Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman to Danny Garcia: You're Getting Knocked Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman to Danny Garcia: You're Getting Knocked Out

NEW YORK Angel Garcia was relatively calm Wednesday until Keith Thurman promised to knock out his son. That's when Danny Garcia's father/trainer turned volatile, screaming curses and racial insults during a press conference at Brooklyn's Barclays Center to officially announce their welterweight title unification fight March 4. Thurman calmly stood at the microphone and talked trash word-for-word with the elder Garcia, who afterward expressed that he accomplished his mission because he believes he made Thurman mad.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No one's getting KO'd in this fight. Close, maybe controversial decision is more likely.

Comment

Angel Garcia is straight up garbage, belongs on the street with all the other crackhead trash out there. Cant wait til Thurman gives Cherry Garcia a beatdown.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
        Angel Garcia is straight up garbage, belongs on the street with all the other crackhead trash out there. Cant wait til Thurman gives Cherry Garcia a beatdown.
        Couldn't agree more

Comment

Close fight, battle. Unless Thurman Ko's DG, he loses I think.

Comment

This is going to be a great fight. Danny is much better than Porter at connecting with his big shots. Thurman is the better athlete for sure, but Danny might have what it takes to beat him. Danny shouldn't be doubted considering the things we've seen this kid pull off. He never looks like he's blowing you away with talent, but if you watch, he's usually boxing really well; executing his game plan. I like watching the guy fight. Tough kid for sure.

And I doubt Keith stops him, Danny seems to take punches well. (has been in some really tough fights) It's more likely Keith gets caught with a big punch and gets in trouble based on what we've seen from them in the ring.

But I think it's ultimately going to a decision.

Comment

He's concerned with Angel, but Angel isnt the one he'll be fighting I got Danny in this one

Comment

One time gonna put those lights out

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
                  Close fight, battle. Unless Thurman Ko's DG, he loses I think.
                  Same here. I'd love to see the KO (just 'cause I'm not diggin' Angel), but Danny just grinds out close wins every time. I can't bet against him here.

Comment

Please do it!! Would be a great night like when Maidana put a beating on Broner. S#cks cause Danny seems like a cool kid but his father ruins everything for him. #theamonetime

Comment

Working...
                    X