WBC just announced a bunch of fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
    I like Vanes-Lubin
    It's a tough fight for Lubin, he's still green. Vanes is no great shakes but not an easy nights work even for the best at Sww

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      Cause nobody rates or cares about his mando Alvarez, in Canada or beyond. If he beats Bute as he should, his Canada profile goes up at least. If Bute wins, Stevenson sells out an arena for the first time in years
      This guy pops dirty and no one even gives a schit. Just gets an eliminator in his next dam fight.

Money talks, bullschit walks I guess.

Comment

"Adonis Stevenson vs winner of Alveraz-Bute (175 title fight)"

HOw the **** do alvarez and Bute get a title shot if they beat one another? WTF is this

Comment

Lubin & Bute have good fights.
          I pray to god Bute beats Stevenson so that he unifies against Ward or Kovalev, because you know he has the balls.
          I'd prefer Ward considering he ducked Bute long ago. Not so much Kovalev, because that would be a quick & brutal end for my Romanian brother

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
            Should be Andrade vs Lubin? Boo Boo not fighting for the WBA regular
            Andrade must not be going the WBC route. Mabye back to WBO with Canelo about to vacate.

Also, I don't think Lubin is ready IMO. Vanes is no push over. His only loses are to champs Lara (a draw with him too), Andrade and Charlo. And he beat Willie Nelson and Ishe Smith.

Lubin is still fighting 8 rounders. We see what happened to J-Roc and he's 26. Lubin is 21.

Lubin handlers shoud pass on this IMO he'll be ready by this time next year.

Next up after him in the ranking is Ishe Smith (we've seen that before) Jorge Cota (recently pulled out of the Hurd fight) John Jackson (just lost to Charlo, but was winning) and Austin Trout (there were talks of Trout-Vanes recently.)

Also, is Vanes still we PBC? If so, he not doing himself any favors he trash talks them every chance he can get.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post

Lubin handlers shoud pass on this IMO he'll be ready by this time next year.
              Lubin will stop Vanes

Stop him {whispers in Virgil Hunter voice}

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                Lubin will stop Vanes

Stop him {whispers in Virgil Hunter voice}
                Vanes has never been stopped. Not Andrade, not Charlo, not Lara. 3 of the top 5 at junior middleweight.

Comment

Vanes has never been stopped. Not Andrade, not Charlo, not Lara. 3 of the top 5 at junior middleweight.
                  Algeri fought Prodnokov, Khan and Pac and wasn't stopped until he fought Spence

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                    Algeri fought Prodnokov, Khan and Pac and wasn't stopped until he fought Spence
                    Spence was 26 years old and was moved up nicely. He didn't jump to Algieri after a bunch of low level 8 rounders.

I actually like the kid, I've seen him on fight a bunch on PBC cards the past few years. This is a huge-huge step up.

Comment

Spence was 26 years old and was moved up nicely. He didn't jump to Algieri after a bunch of low level 8 rounders.
                      Who else did Spence fight? His first test was against Algieri. His competition consisted of low level fighters even though the bouts were 10 rounders.

I actually like the kid, I've seen him on fight a bunch on PBC cards the past few years. This is a huge-huge step up
                      Trust me, this is no test for Lubin. The kid will pass with flying colors

Comment

Working...
                      X