Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Locking your car door when you see these type of guys walk by doesnt make you racist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locking your car door when you see these type of guys walk by doesnt make you racist

If you lock your door when these guys walk by and say outloud those guys look like they are up to no good, it won't make you racist at all.

But locking your door and being suspicious of these guys will make you a Racist

My car doors automatically lock when I start the car.

Comment

real quality thread you got here mate

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
        My car doors automatically lock when I start the car.
        You're not fooling anyone, urban, you've got a bus card.

Comment

I always lock my door, and I also turn off my subs and lower my system blocks before i get to my pad (old hood habbits).

its never racist to put your safety first no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
            You're not fooling anyone, urban, you've got a bus card.
            Got me a car and a bus pass.

Comment

I have no doors

Comment

you should not sit in the car with your door unlocked period.always be prepared

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  If you lock your door when these guys walk by and say outloud those guys look like they are up to no good, it won't make you racist at all.

I lock my car doors because i dont want to be caught masturbating by car jackers.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

I think the first picture, theres a few NSB posters on there. Lol thats one funny pic

Comment

Working...
                    X