Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I guess that Ward having a weak chin myth can go out of the window after 11/19/16

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess that Ward having a weak chin myth can go out of the window after 11/19/16

it doesn't get more flush than that and he took several good sharp fights over the fight

I thought he had a weak chin, and lacked durability

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
      sorry I cant see the meme

Comment

he was dropped by Boone doe

he is too small for light heavyweight doe

Krusher will kill em

where are all yall that was sayin that....proven to be a myth with no substance

you don't go 10 years without getting dropped vs the level of opposition he faced and have a weak chin

enjoy more crow

Comment

What impressed me the most was Ward's durability. He was eating Kov's without even flinching, and he's a small guy.

Comment

Cmon man that uppcut boone hit him with was devastating ,anyone that thought ward was chinny pre kovalev is a **** detective and never once had evidence for their case other than a dumb hunch.

However i didnt doubt many people thought he couldnt handle kovalevs power,the eay ward survived after that punch makes me think kovalev wont be able to stop him in the rematch,wards instincts when hurt and clearing his head so quick makes him nearly impossible to finish unless he gets one punched like pac,very doubtful though

Comment

He got dropped so he is not chinny, NSB logic

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
                What impressed me the most was Ward's durability. He was eating Kov's without even flinching, and he's a small guy.
                Ummm...what?

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
                  yeah that's what happened. he turned into margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
                    Ummm...what?
                    *Bodyshots

Comment

Working...
                    X