No announcement yet.

Cotto anounces retirement 12.31.17!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cotto the don.

he should fight khan and bradley in 2017 as he's got nothing for canelo at this point.

Comment

Hard for anybody to walk away from the multi million dollar paydays.I always liked Miguel. He was a great 140 lb fighter, not so good at 147 and above. His MW title was a typical boxing bait and switch. Cotto loses to FM and Trout at 154, beats a 6 time loser Rodriquez and gets a shot at the 1 legged MW champ.
      I don't blame Miguel, boxing is a hard way to make a living and you take what you can get and besides Miguel had a killer left hook to the body.

Comment

id much rather see pics of his tranny looking wifes big fake plastic **** than see him fight TBH.

Comment

I'm not bothered one bit if he fights again or not. Once the hunger was gone it was just money and seeing him get a pasting.

Comment

He should've retired after the beating he got from Canelo. He really has a very little chance of beating any of the top guys and Canelo will hurt him even more if they have a rematch.

He is now looking for a payday from Canelo. Just shut up and retire. Stop mentioning Canelo's name in the media because you want a payday. Fans aren't demanding another Cotto fight before a GGG vs. Canelo fight.

Comment

cotto fought everybody

Comment

Originally posted by thewhitegirl View Post
                cotto fought everybody
                That would be impossible, would it not?

Comment

Cotto wants them to beg for the fight so he can be A-side again. That's the way to do it, play hard to get. Canelo camp won't let this rematch slip through their fingers, mark my word.

Comment

Working...
                  X