No announcement yet.

Dontae boxing nation goes in on GGG 45 minute expose video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not blk and i dont ''hate'' 3g the fighter

i hate the hype that follows the guy. comparing him with ATGs ?!?!?!?!? that shlt is what makes people ''hate'' him (and i doubt its only blks).

he hasnt been tested. he says he will move up/down but hasnt. its said he had no choice but to fight a so called ww who outgrew the div. he HAD to sign the contract. i havent read/seen 3g protesting this fight he HAD to fight.

i have read his jubilation though....

Golovkin: "It's the biggest day for me, Brook is very strong and it's the biggest test for me. I know it will be an amazing atmosphere with huge fans - true fans - and it is the biggest test for both of us.

"I am very excited. I know London fans are huge fans, and that I respect. They understand boxing and I want to bring the UK fans a big, dramatic show. Just seeing him for the first time now, it was very interesting for me.

"I respect Kell- he is a man and he is a true fighter."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing...-brook-8755908

(lmmfao & holy shlt at the bold/ul stuff !!!!!!!!)

im just glad by 12/16 or sometime in 1st 1/2 of 2017, 3g will finally have a live body in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      Golovkin makes a certain demographic who feel their boxers are superior feel very insecure!

Originally posted by Sup View Post
      I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Black Americans hate, HATE Golovkin. HATE HATE HATE.
      Originally posted by Yorak Hunt View Post
      dontae is just a pbc shill. bought and paid for by *****s to spew their racist bs over the interwebs
      Freedom: Don't duck me son! (Keith Thurman voice)

GGG is getting held to that same standard that fighters from the "demographic" were being held too for the last 100+ years and unfortunatley he's not living up to it so he's getting criticized by the "demographic". Plus i don't see anyone calling GGG a cracker or anything racial like that, all the criticism is boxing related and that's normal in boxing when you're claiming to be the best. Stop crying! that's what you say all the time, now use that advice yourself and STOP CRYING!

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
        Freedom: Don't duck me son! (Keith Thurman voice)

GGG is getting held to that same standard that fighters from the "demographic" were being held too for the last 100+ years and unfortunatley he's not living up to it so he's getting criticized by the "demographic". Plus i don't see anyone calling GGG a cracker or anything racial like that, all the criticism is boxing related and that's normal in boxing when you're claiming to be the best. Stop crying! that's what you say all the time, now use that advice yourself and STOP CRYING!
        They don't need to call him a "cracker" or anything. Their approach is far more sly than that.

Anyway, we all know Dontae is very pro black in terms of his boxing. Fair enough if that's how he wants to be but anybody who takes their boxing seriously shouldn't really take him seriously. He's a clown.

Let's be real, if anybody spoke about Floyd the way Dontae speaks about Golovkin, Dontae would be the first one screaming racism and nobody gives credit because Floyd is black. In fact i'd imagine he already has plenty of times. We both know that's the truth here.

Comment

I can't

Comment

Let's be real, people only make these long videos "going in" on fighters when deep down they know the fighter is great, even if they won't admit it and rather spread negativity and play down how good the guy is.

That's why these video's only exist for the likes of Manny, Floyd, GGG.

Nobody is making 45 minute videos on Robert Guerrero.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
              They don't need to call him a "cracker" or anything. Their approach is far more sly than that.

Anyway, we all know Dontae is very pro black in terms of his boxing. Fair enough if that's how he wants to be but anybody who takes their boxing seriously shouldn't really take him seriously. He's a clown.

Let's be real, if anybody spoke about Floyd the way Dontae speaks about Golovkin, Dontae would be the first one screaming racism and nobody gives credit because Floyd is black. In fact i'd imagine he already has plenty of times. We both know that's the truth here.
              It's not only Floyd Mayweather that was held to a much higher standard than everyone else in the game, it was all the black American fighters who were at the top in the last 100 years or so. Floyd Mayweather was criticized a lot despite accomplishing 100 times more than what GGG has acomplished, the same people that criticized Mayweather for making business decisions in his career after taking risks early and paying his dues in boxing are the same people who are praising GGG for doing the exact same thing yet without taking any risks in his career.

WHY IS THAT? Don't tell me it's because GGG is a KO puncher and Floyd wasn't because that's not the point at all, Roy Jones was criticized for his level of opposition despite him fighting at different weight divisions and having Toney and Hopkins on his resume and he too was a KO puncher that was much more beautiful to watch than GGG. I agree that not everything should be blamed on racism but you have to admit that GGG is recieving undeserved hype and American fighters are always held to higher standards than others and that's the reason for the criticism.

Comment

Kind of pathetic I mean you're telling me what the video is but I really just don't want to waste 45 minutes of my life on this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
                  not blk and i dont ''hate'' 3g the fighter

i hate the hype that follows the guy. comparing him with ATGs ?!?!?!?!? that shlt is what makes people ''hate'' him (and i doubt its only blks).

he hasnt been tested. he says he will move up/down but hasnt. its said he had no choice but to fight a so called ww who outgrew the div. he HAD to sign the contract. i havent read/seen 3g protesting this fight he HAD to fight.

i have read his jubilation though....

Golovkin: "It's the biggest day for me, Brook is very strong and it's the biggest test for me. I know it will be an amazing atmosphere with huge fans - true fans - and it is the biggest test for both of us.

"I am very excited. I know London fans are huge fans, and that I respect. They understand boxing and I want to bring the UK fans a big, dramatic show. Just seeing him for the first time now, it was very interesting for me.

"I respect Kell- he is a man and he is a true fighter."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing...-brook-8755908

(lmmfao & holy shlt at the bold/ul stuff !!!!!!!!)

im just glad by 12/16 or sometime in 1st 1/2 of 2017, 3g will finally have a live body in front of him.
                  Did you hate it when people put Wladimir against the past heavyweight greats?
                  Did you hate it when people put Floyd against the past greats of his weight ranges?

When you are number one you get compared and put in fantasy sections with people scratching their head thinking how would that pan out...
                  So you must obviously hate Floyd and Wladimir fanbases too or wait do they suddenly have the right to be matched against past greats but a middleweight who is aiming to break records and unify the division for the first time in ages apparently doesn't deserve to be compared with MW legends....

Anyone who steps in the ring with all the world titles ranking at number one has obviously been tested you really are a bit clueless aren't you.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

The fact that you have the nerve to compare Triple Clown to The Mayvinvi Code says it all already. It speaks volumes of you delusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                      The fact that you have the nerve to compare Triple Clown to The Mayvinvi Code says it all already. It speaks volumes of you delusion.
                      I never compared them as fighters. I've often said on here Floyd is the best of this generation.

I merely stated that once Floyd gets any negativity towards him, Dontae screams racism. Yet he does exactly the same.

Comment

Working...
                      X