Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

American food. Particularly Southern

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
      not really.. if you talking about french and italian fine dining maybe they're better than tex-mex but that's $100+ per person meal..

if you say $30 per person meal (acceptable price per meal if you eat often).. tex-mex is waaaayyyy better than french or italian like olive garden or similar restaurants..
      Saying olive garden is Italian is like saying banda express is Chinese if you go to a proper restaurant not even the high end that you need to make a reservation a month in advance type you definitely notice the difference and it's not close

Where are you ?

Comment

Originally posted by Nod View Post
        American food. Particularly Southern
        Louisiana food/restaurants are ok

Comment

Butler talking about Taco Bell

Try the chalupa bro

Comment

Mexican food is always good so yeah I agree.

Love Carne Asada, love Al Pastor tacos I never ever ever get tired of Mexican street tacos dam I can eat those bad boys daily.

My favorite is Mexican, Japanese, Italian and Mediterranean food and good ole American BBQ and Burgers.

I hate Chinese food, its dirty and you don't know what they put in there they could put rat, pigeon, or cat or dog. gross.

Comment

i've been to american, chinese, japanese, indian, brazilian, mediterrenian, french, italian, thai, vietnamese, etc.. restaurants..

mexican is the best.. their menu of meat combined with beans, guacamole, cheese, jalapeno, etc are really good....

2nd would probably be brazilian coz their churrascaria is very good but that's mostly grilled meat.. 3rd is japanese with their sushi, roll and ramen..

mediterranean's kebab and shawarma are good, italians are pastas, french are weird foods like escargot that usually very expensive but not worth what you paid for, chinese is sh.it with their lo mein etc.., vietnamese pho is good once in a blue moon, indian curries are ok..

and of course murica's hamburgers.. murica's steak is not even close to brazilians churrascarias..

if i have to rank top 5

1. Mexican
              2. Brazilian/Argentinian
              3. Japanese
              4. Meditterenean
              5. Italian

You need to taste u some puzzy. Your list will change

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                Saying olive garden is Italian is like saying banda express is Chinese if you go to a proper restaurant not even the high end that you need to make a reservation a month in advance type you definitely notice the difference and it's not close

Where are you ?
                I live in Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  Butler talking about Taco Bell

Try the chalupa bro
                  Chipotle bro

Comment

I live in Texas.
                    See that explains it not a lot of Italians out there I assume compared to TexMex , if you go to northeast or Midwest you will change your mind

Comment

Chipotle bro

Chipotle is cheap as ****...they charge for chips..wtf is all that about

I like Baja Fresh better if I had to choose

But the best are the dirty hole-in-wall places.. The ones that get a C grade.. They have the best ****

Comment

Working...
                      X