No announcement yet.

Mexican American mobs attack Trump supporters outside of San Jose rally

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !VIVA MEXICO! View Post
    Look at those piece of shit Trump supporters looking to instigate a riot from the peaceful protesters. These piece of shit trump supporters have no class.
    Didn't he go to AZ already? I thought ya'll were gonna wild out. San Jo went harder than you guys?

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
      These idiots are just proving to the world they don't belong here.
      at least the violence is out in the open for everyone to see. trump gains more votes with each attack. if an undecided voter is watching this unfold, who, in their good conscience, are they likely to side with? the person who wants to stop violent criminals from coming here illegally or the violent criminals... being violent criminals?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        I can see it getting real hectic down in LA.

Whole thing is a fucking mess.
        These dudes don't even seem to realize that each time they're seen on camera waving Mexican flags and assaulting people, it's just more votes for Trump. They're unintentionally helping his campaign.

Comment

As a liberal and self identifying Mexican,I must say that I'm embarrassed.

Comment

Damn these people are plain stupid. No other way around. Are these fools even gonna vote or are simply out to just make their race of people be even more hated? I'm not for trump or clinton or anyone in this year's election but good god i hate seeing people of my ethnicity do this type of ****.

Whatever votes come in for deportation, walls, legal migration might as well be cemented after the san jose protesting. Stupid asses don't understand that they're hurting any case they might have had.

smh @ burning the american flag. Simply gtfo, drive your 9 hours south into Mexico and ****ing scoot. Damn those pendejos

Comment

well california used to be mexico if i am not mistaken? and it was stolen from them by the white man.

i can see there frustration but they need to realize all this gangster crap is outdated and they should be aiming to building positive futures in this country that has accepted them with open arms.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post

San Jose! Putting it down to the fullest! XIV in the house. Crazy stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  San Jose! Putting it down to the fullest! XIV in the house. Crazy stuff.
                  not surprised to see u supporting this crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
                    not surprised to see u supporting this crap.
                    My home town is filled with knuckleheads. I bet I know lots of those fools.
                    I climbed out of that mindset.

Cinco de Mayo in San Jo is crazy crazi.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                      Shit's getting real out there.

Trump racist doe.....

Comment

Working...
                      X