Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd has a choice rematch Pac for 3x the money than fighting lesser match for 1/3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    He lives in the delusion that's he's waging some kind of epic battle with all of floyd mayweathers biggest fans.
    I'd like to think he's trolling for his own sake, but alas, I fear he isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Excuses? Pac is just right there waiting for a rematch to settle the real score. The right thing to say if you are a fan of Froid is bring it! Instead, I hear vaginas left and right lmao

Your cheating IV fraud needs to realize great rivals needs at least a rematch. You guys need to know that as well.
      with corrections:

"Your cheating IV fraud needs to realize great rivals needs at least a rematch, more so if the rematch is expected to bring in the biggest dough $$$$$". You guys need to know that as well."

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
        According to the more accurate poll, Floyd won in lopsided fashion, so why would we want to see this again?
        floyd, as the money man is interested in getting the largest pie....

and most likely does not care what you think or want to see....

remember the "who floyd to fight" poll that amir won that floyd disrespected?

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
          with corrections:

"Your cheating IV fraud needs to realize great rivals needs at least a rematch, more so if the rematch is expected to bring in the biggest dough $$$$$". You guys need to know that as well."
          So many other corrections, that could be added. This fight is over a year old and only the pain remains!

Hehehehe. Tsk tsk tsk.

Comment

Floyd either stays retired or fights Garcia or even Broner.

Comment

Weren't you banned for excessively bumping and/or creating new Pac/Mayweather threads instead of posting in existing ones?

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                Weren't you banned for excessively bumping and/or creating new Pac/Mayweather threads instead of posting in existing ones?
                I think that was it, something like that. He has a similar thread, on this forum it got no action so he created a slightly different version.

His more accurate public thread version blew up on him so he abandoned it. He is a joke at this point. Spoon is king PACt@rd, in both slow motion and real time.

If Floyd comes back, I hope he lets the fans pick his opponent. If they say GGG, cool, I just want GGG to fight Ward first. Then the fight would be bigger if he wins and fights Floyd.

Or, PAC should fight GGG and the winner fights Floyd. Sounds fair to me.
                Last edited by Zaroku; 05-05-2016, 05:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  So many other corrections, that could be added. This fight is over a year old and only the pain remains!

Hehehehe. Tsk tsk tsk.
                  shucks, buddy! are you sure you are posting on the right thread?

the "rematch" over a year old?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    I think that was it, something like that. He has a similar thread, on this forum it got no action so he created a slightly different version.

His more accurate public thread version blew up on him so he abandoned it. He is a joke at this point. Spoon is king PACt@rd, in both slow motion and real time.

If Floyd comes back, I hope he lets the fans pick his opponent. If they say GGG, cool, I just want GGG to fight Ward first. Then the fight would be bigger if he wins and fights Floyd.

Or, PAC should fight GGG and the winner fights Floyd. Sounds fair to me.
                    "If Floyd comes back, I hope he lets the fans pick his opponent."

ugh, then do another ditch amir act on the fans chosen one?

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                      shucks, buddy! are you sure you are posting on the right thread?

the "rematch" over a year old?
                      Pac needs to earn his rematch!! GGG or Canelo would prove PAC's greatness.
                      You don't agree?
                      Floyd fought Canelo, PAC has to prove himself worthy no?

Comment

Working...
                      X