Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think we should all rewatch these fights...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"a stiff giant ******" could be also used to describe wilder i think

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      post the fraudley harrison gif, absolutely awe inspiring combination to end the fight. truly spectacular.
      Oh thats right Wilder is 1-0 vs. the UK. Im going to check my archive that one is special.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        "a stiff giant ******" could be also used to describe wilder i think
        You're gonna eat the crow when Povetkin get's manhandled :*******:

Comment

Comment

Povetkin is lazy as hell on the inside, he generally wants range, which is why his strategy was so booty against Wlad. He bull rushed in to do.......? Now Wlad didn't do anything either and just gripped him up just in case so it is not like he was forced into action, but he certainly was not trying to do a lot of work once he got inside.

Wilder will act on the inside, but that can be a problem for him because Povetkin will essentially be forced to act, and him acting when he is actually in range is dangerous for Wilder.

Both Wlad and Wach let a sleeping dog lay, Wlider is not like that he will attack which will make the fight more interesting but is more dangerous for him.

Comment

I agree, I think alot of people are either underestimating wilder or just overestimating povetkin in this fight. He gets exposed by guys like fury and ortiz imo but I don't think povetkin is the guy to beat him

Comment

Originally posted by Juicy J View Post
                I agree, I think alot of people are either underestimating wilder or just overestimating povetkin in this fight. He gets exposed by guys like fury and ortiz imo but I don't think povetkin is the guy to beat him
                Ortiz... maybe, but in all honesty Wilder is a horrible match up for Ortiz

And Fury? yeah right, let's see him get past Wlad in the rematch. Fury deserves some attention but not a lot. He barely beat a guy in the ugliest most boring fight in history, let's not forget that "guy" he beat didn't throw at all..

Wilder beats them all, except maybe Wlad

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  Povetkin is lazy as hell on the inside, he generally wants range, which is why his strategy was so booty against Wlad. He bull rushed in to do.......? Now Wlad didn't do anything either and just gripped him up just in case so it is not like he was forced into action, but he certainly was not trying to do a lot of work once he got inside.

Wilder will act on the inside, but that can be a problem for him because Povetkin will essentially be forced to act, and him acting when he is actually in range is dangerous for Wilder.

Both Wlad and Wach let a sleeping dog lay, Wlider is not like that he will attack which will make the fight more interesting but is more dangerous for him.
                  Tend to agree with this sorta take for the fight. I suspect there will fans on both sides acting like their guys W was written in stone, and the dominance of the W may help push that narrative, but I think this will be a 50/50 fight that'll just have a clear & concise winner.

Comment

Working...
                  X