No announcement yet.

This girl owns the Limeys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
    Tell that to the millions of candian scots, donkey boy, NOVA SCOTIA ring a bell
    Barely, maybe a little tiny bell.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
      Barely, maybe a little tiny bell.

Then go read your history, call yourself canadian, i forgot you fell of a boat from russia you commie ****

Comment

Then go read your history, call yourself canadian, i forgot you fell of a boat from russia you commie ****
        In case you get into another argument...

Comment

In case you get into another argument...
          Your a dirty stinking commie, who landed in canada from russia,i should have knowing better to discuss canadas history with some refugee

Heres a history leason for you, way before your vodka drinking commie ass arrived in that country, scotland had a long history with canada, so far back that millions of canadians call themselfs scots-canadians, and even places like novia scotia exsist, guess what it means boris??? it means New scotland thats right

Comment

Your a dirty stinking commie, who landed in canada from russia,i should have knowing better to discuss canadas history with some refugee

Heres a history leason for you, way before your vodka drinking commie ass arrived in that country, scotland had a long history with canada, so far back that millions of canadians call themselfs scots-canadians, and even places like novia scotia exsist, guess what it means boris??? it means New scotland thats right
            Actually I'm a very clean nice smelling Canadian who was born in Russia after the collapse of the soviet union, you've hurt my feelings.

Comment

This girl needs to get hit. She is an embarrassment to America.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                This girl needs to get hit. She is an embarrassment to America.
                You need to take care of that bro, its on you lad,

Comment

You need to take care of that bro, its on you lad,

LOL

Comment

I did some digging, apparently it's a fake (I know, hard to tell, Yanks are so thick) and her name's Pupinia Stewart.

Comment

This is what everyone in the world thinks all of Scotland looks like

More like

Comment

Working...
                      X