Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chinese Financial Collapse Looming : Its Worldwide Implications

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every economy bubbles will pop eventually, just like the japanese bubble in the 80's pop in the 90's and create asia-pacific financial crisis at late 90's.

This mean we indonesian will be fcked, with ASEAN economy still hasn't fully developed and independent chinese financial crisis will crush us in years to come.

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
      they still hold billions of dollars in bonds on American debt, if they ever decided it was time to collect it would be global economic disaster
      and when that time comes, is the usa has the gut to declare bankruptcy??

in trump we trust...

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
        Every economy bubbles will pop eventually, just like the japanese bubble in the 80's pop in the 90's and create asia-pacific financial crisis at late 90's.

This mean we indonesian will be fcked, with ASEAN economy still hasn't fully developed and independent chinese financial crisis will crush us in years to come.
        The whole market is based on speculation and bull****. The CEO of Apple taking a **** will make their price jump. Its not real. Im surprised these disasters aren't happening more often.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          The whole market is based on speculation and bull****. The CEO of Apple taking a **** will make their price jump. Its not real. Im surprised these disasters aren't happening more often.
          speculation is the name of the game.

how often is often to you?.

That is the nature of every business. (simply) I will give you the money you need to run your business in the speculation that you will be successful and I will get a profit later on.

Comment

didnt i say china was a paper dragon years back?

i sure did.

china will be fine. economic cycle. they have slave labor.

Comment

Working...
            X