Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Edges Peterson, Majority Nod at Barclays

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first fighter to knock this dude out will forever have a fan in me

Comment

And still undefeated. Pederson looked very big he is definitely on steroids. #TEAMDSG

Comment

He got outboxed the first half of the fight, and beaten to a pulp the last two rounds. Danny gift Garcia strikes again .

Comment

Didn't I tell everyone Peterson was gonna fuck up Garcia? Nobody listened.

Comment

"We will do it again....@ 147!"

"im one of the best p4p"

Comment

Dont hate Garcia. Hate this new era of boxing where "boxers" get no love. But even tho Garcia was applying inefficient pressure, he was getting all the love.

Peterson's strategy was spot on and it obviously worked... except on the scorecards. Box Garcia, frustrate him till he tires out (like he usually does) then maul him down.

It would be fkin STUPID to exchange and brawl with Garcia early on when he has power.

Comment

I love both of these fighters and hoped they never fought eachother. As for the bout I had Peterson winning 9 rounds, with some of them being very close, but I knew Lamont would not get a decision unless he dominated big time or got th k.o. Good action packed fights tonight tho. I agreed with a draw for Lee v. Quillin even tho I had a close W for Lee

Comment

Lamont got robbed. Bad. He pretty much embarrassed the **** out of garcia. Lamont pretty much dictated the pace the entire fight from start to finish. Danny was super ineffective as an aggressor and even more on the back foot. Which lamont forced him to be pretty much from the last 4-5 rounds. Frankly floyd couldnt win half around if he was judged like peterson was judged today.

Comment

Boxing is dead.

Comment

Peterson clearly won this fight. Just because he is not mayweather doesn't mean he can't stick and move. I got him winning majority of the first half of the fight also just by good ring generalship.

Comment

Working...
                      X