No announcement yet.

I'm hurtin' guys just lost a homey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm hurtin' guys just lost a homey

The other day one of my homeys who I worked with, him and his girl passed away on the way to work in a weather related car accident. The snow in freakin November of all things.

Over the last few months I grew closer with him and his girl because I worked with them both on the forklift machines. Me and my girl took em to dorney park for the Halloween haunt and I played PS4 with this dude every night after work and the messed up part is I just played madden with him the night before and we had the closest game we ever had against each other end because he got kicked for delay of game penalties online haha. Never got to finish that game with him.

I've lost family members but never a homey. I'm struggling to deal with it, it just doesn't seem real. He even sold me the first weed I had smoked in 8 months the day the weekend we went to dorney. I'm shook right now. I can't even get on the PS4 because he sent me a voice message the night and when I hear his voice I lose it.

How do you deal with this?

http://wnep.com/2014/11/08/couple-ki...r-way-to-work/

Laugh at something. Only fix to hurt.

And I'm not going to deal with Nate ' s thread ending up a patch Adams debate, RIP to your boy.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

The only real thing that will help is time.

Been there too many times.

You never forget about it, the intensity just decreases.

My simple advice. Do something dumb and physical.

If you sit around and dwell, it only gets worse.

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post

Me and my girl took em to dorney park for the Halloween haunt and I played PS4 with this dude every night after work and the messed up part is I just played madden with him the night before and we had the closest game we ever had against each other end because he got kicked for delay of game penalties online haha. Never got to finish that game with him.

I'm shook right now. I can't even get on the PS4 because he sent me a voice message the night and when I hear his voice I lose it.

How do you deal with this?

http://wnep.com/2014/11/08/couple-ki...r-way-to-work/
        I guess you could always get an xbox

Comment

Damn Nate,i'm sorry for your loss homie.Stay positive and remember the good times you spent with your dear friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
            I guess you could always get an xbox
            looooooool

man this op, u sound like this has saddened you worse than losing family members, come on bro

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              looooooool

man this op, u sound like this has saddened you worse than losing family members, come on bro
              You don't want any. Walk away.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                You don't want any. Walk away.
                what u gonna do home boy, reach thru my pc? gangster!

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  what u gonna do home boy, reach thru my pc? gangster!
                  That's it? All you got?

Comment

Sorry to hear about your loss.

Comment

Working...
                    X