No announcement yet.

Gamboa sparring video for Crawford fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamboa sparring video for Crawford fight

Gamboa is wearing some huge gloves, I hope he wins but he has to bring the beast out again, just blitz this dude get on the inside similar to how he destroyed that tall dude Jorge Solis he has to really get in on the guy.

Crawford can punch from the outside so he has to be careful.

Comment

Man it dont matter if Gamboa fought this year or not....he is open to shots with his poor defense and to do that against Crawford who nobody really knows completely except Garcia and a few other pro boxers (and they all say Crawford is the GOODS) DANGEROUS FIGHT!!!!! I wouldnt be surprised if Gamboa touches the canvas like he always does but feels the aftermath well past a few rounds.

Comment

I hope Gamboa f@ck him up. Thats a great matchup but goddamn hes way too inactive. I hope it doesnt hurt him. He used to be my favorite prospect and I thought he would be a P4P fighter. Cant wait for that fight

Comment

I hope that Gamboa's team realizes that Crawford is predominantly a southpaw fighter even though he switches with ease. They probably should have him sparring as much as possible with southpaw's.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Child View Post
            I hope that Gamboa's team realizes that Crawford is predominantly a southpaw fighter even though he switches with ease. They probably should have him sparring as much as possible with southpaw's.
            i was just about to say i thought crawford was a lefty

Comment

Originally posted by TIGERPRIDE View Post
              Man it dont matter if Gamboa fought this year or not....he is open to shots with his poor defense and to do that against Crawford who nobody really knows completely except Garcia and a few other pro boxers (and they all say Crawford is the GOODS) DANGEROUS FIGHT!!!!! I wouldnt be surprised if Gamboa touches the canvas like he always does but feels the aftermath well past a few rounds.
              Gamboa needs to get with a coach who is offensive minded, his father is his coach, and he focuses too much on out boxing which doesn't suit Gamboa's short T rex arms.

Gamboa needs too bring the beast out, get in close with a bob and weave style and throw those tornado punches he used to throw.

If he tries to out box Crawford he is screwed and will probably get knocked out for the first time.

I don't favor Gamboa in this fight because of the strategy he needs to go to beast mode and realize he is not like other cuban boxers who rely on stick and move he is a monster like Pacquiao, Duran, Tyson, not a pretty boy boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Child View Post
                Uhhh I'm pretty sure he's orthodox and switches to southpaw.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Gamboa needs to get with a coach who is offensive minded, his father is his coach, and he focuses too much on out boxing which doesn't suit Gamboa's short T rex arms.

Gamboa needs too bring the beast out, get in close with a bob and weave style and throw those tornado punches he used to throw.

If he tries to out box Crawford he is screwed and will probably get knocked out for the first time.

I don't favor Gamboa in this fight because of the strategy he needs to go to beast mode and realize he is not like other cuban boxers who rely on stick and move he is a monster like Pacquiao, Duran, Tyson, not a pretty boy boxer.

I forgot where i heard this from but from what i remember i think he's with his father because of it's too much money for him to pay for high-end trainers.

Comment

gamboa is looking too flat footed and slow, for a normally agile fighter thats a sign of ageing but his handspeed and power look good. if he is even 80%, he'll beat crawford

Comment

Working...
                    X