No announcement yet.

GGG had no killer instinct this fight, still destroyed Adama

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
    Really? I believe Quillin dropped him and beat him much easier, only getting hit with a few shots while GGG struggled to put him down and got his face busted lmao
    You also believe in unicorns.

And Deontay Wilder. Which is pretty much the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
      You also believe in unicorns.

And Deontay Wilder. Which is pretty much the same thing.
      Wilders bum Icing skills> GGG's

Comment

Wilders bum Icing skills> GGG's
        GGG's post fight interviews > Wilder's career.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
          GGG's post fight interviews > Wilder's career.
          His interviews are pretty good that is a tough one to argue

Comment

Adama went the distance with geale and it was fairly competitive. I guess that's the most logical measuring stick right now if you wish to use one. No point in this thread going any further, I think everyone agrees that this was an opponent he was expected to beat and did. And I think everyone agrees he has to step up the competition. Has nothing to do with "haters" or "hating"

Fin

Comment

Triple G haters stay emotional while their boys stay getting folded

Comment

If a different Champ fought a guy like Adama and put on that performance they would get a ton of ****
                Most champs aren't even knocking the Adamas of their divisions out. There's few, real KO artists out there and GGG is one of them.

Comment

Really? I believe Quillin dropped him and beat him much easier, only getting hit with a few shots while GGG struggled to put him down and got his face busted lmao

I know who wants Rosado's blood splattered all over them
                  You're straight messed up if you think Quillin was more impressive against Rosado.

Comment

I know who wants Rosado's blood splattered all over them
                    He dropped Rosado then spent the rest of the fight getting pushed back and hit by Rosado. I must've forget that in the Golovkin fight.... oh wait! He busted his eye open and had him running the whole fight until his trainer had to throw in the towel because he was afraid Gabe was gonna die.... his actual words

If a different Champ fought a guy like Adama and put on that performance they would get a ton of ****
                    Quillin wouldn't KO Adama, but since Quillin KO'd chinny Guerrero, you'll believe it.

Geale fought Adama and he couldn't come anywhere near Golovkin's level. Quillin gets KO'd by a jab

Comment

Working...
                    X