Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Myth of Vitali's lesser resume

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Vitali's best win make a top 25 heavyweight of all time list? According to your beloved Boxrec Vitali himself only makes number 38.

ATG my arse. The best fighter and only HOF fighter he fought busted him up and stopped him in 6 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
      Boxrec rankings?? log off and never return man..Vitali's resume is weak and no1 can dispute that with a straight face
      yeah, not as strong as some guy's, who's best victories are lightweight Hatton and 50 year old shot Mosley, oh I forgot to mention life and death fight with Cotto who was demolished by Pac a couple of years before.

Comment

At least Vitaly fought Lewis, money team ran fast when heard Pac's name lol

Comment

I like VK, I don't blame him for his resume, it's not his fault that the fighter's we all rate as ATG and real contenders were not around in his prime. At the end of the day, he was a decent boxer, with a very defensive pot shot style, I agree that WK is the much better boxer though, and had he been blessed with VK's chin he would definitely been one of the top 10's of any ERA, and certainly a guy not to be f****d with

Comment

Originally posted by A_Jeffrey View Post
            yeah, not as strong as some guy's, who's best victories are lightweight Hatton and 50 year old shot Mosley, oh I forgot to mention life and death fight with Cotto who was demolished by Pac a couple of years before.
            Great points man. Vitali obviously has a better resume than Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

Comment

how is it a myth?
                he's the #2 HW for his era, his resume is ok
                but it's not great, his brother has done much better than him
                Vit's beaten some legit contenders and some WBC contenders
                not like he's cherrypicked or ducked anybody
                he's fought whoever was willing to get in the ring with him
                but that list of names hasn't been spectacular

Comment

Somebody want to explain to me how this thread got steered into being about Mayweather? :dunno9: No Mayweather fan here but wtf does Floyd have to do with a thread about Vitali? :thinking9:

Comment

Vitali is one of the strongest HWs of all time. H2H, he'd give anyone in history hell.

Comment

Terrible resume.

Wlad's is 10x better and he has fought in the same weak era.

Comment

Working...
                      X