No announcement yet.

A little look at the astrological forecast for Floyd and canello

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by major handz View Post
    Search for a free natal chart of yourself and understand what it says about you there is no coincidence see for yourself http://youtu.be/iIAeg_8yvDA
    I found this:

Do you really believe that an astrologer can see if you have bushy eyebrows or if you father left you by looking into OUTER SPACE and some old Hindu scripture? Does that mean he would not have abandoned his child if “your Sun and Ketu in the twelth house” was in a different position?

What is more reasonable:
    1. Armstrong was cold reading like all astrologers do, combined with knowing your Age, Sex, and Location of birth and the good old Forer effect.
    Or
    2. He saw all of those things in the Planets and Stars and some old Hindu text?

Let’s stick to the video.

1st Woman, Bushy Eyebrow Lady:
    - The 1st woman he has the benefit of seeing in person along with her data (Age Sex Location of birth.)

- She is dressed like a business woman (tends to be in charge), he gets a quick hit on that.

- Bushy eyebrows? Yeah we can all see that.

He now says something major happened within the last 2 to 3 years.
    He guesses:
    -changed jobs,
    -changed careers,
    -made a decision,
    -got out of a relationship,
    -mother or father died,
    -something happened within your life within he last 3 years.

Now look at her while he is saying that. As soon as he said something happened within the last 2 years she gets visibly upset and tilts her head to the side while blinking and looking as if she is about to cry, he then ups it to 3 years and tosses “mother or father died”.

Who the hell hasn’t had something major happen in the past 3 years?

That was an easy debunk. He did some cold reading along with the Forer effect achieved good results. Magicians do it all the time.

Ok now the 2nd part of the test where he switched the two lady’s readings:
    - Remember he has their AGE, SEX, LOCATION OF BIRTH.

- The two women have a large age difference. One is confirmed to be 53,
    the other is much younger (30′s) and states that she has a “little girl”.

- Armstrong predicted that “this person Will have good children” You would not guess that a 53 year old woman would be having ANY children would you?

- He guesses that the 46+ year old would probably have more than 1 marriage. That is a safe guess for a woman her age in America.

That was also a very easy debunk as long as you can think rationally and not be scammed easily. If I were to make a few dozen guesses about a 46 year old woman, and then made a few dozen guesses about a 30 year old woman, you would be able to tell who I am talking about.

Bonus Round!
    The Asian Woman Jennifer:
    - He guesses that she would put on more weight after 40. It is called menopause.
    - He said she would like dancing or martial arts. I do not know many girls who have not Danced or taken Martial arts. He might as well guessed she has a period once a month.
    - Why was he wrong about her father? That’s because he is just guessing.

Bonus Round 2!
    The Rest:
    Let’s see what other incredibly vague and lame information Jefferey Armstrong gets supposedly from the stars, planets and the ancient vedic scriptures. Try not to laugh… just kidding laugh as much as you want.

- They are a bit of a clown or was probably a smart alec or the comedian growing up.
    - There speech is at times strong, they could be a speaker.

- This is definitely a person who has been a lot of places and done a lot of things. He says this to the gray haired guy who is married to the older woman.
    Really? An older guy might be well traveled and might have done a lot of things?

- Probably Wealthy and good looking. A good dresser (which planet tells you this??)

- This is a person who has some detail ability.

- This is a supportive person.

- THIS PERSON COULD HAVE BUSHY EYEBROWS!!! (which planet tells you this?)

- THIS PERSON COULD HAVE CAR PROBLEMS!!! (if only he was born with Mars in the 10th house instead of the 12th house then he would not have bought that Chevy Nova!!)

Conclusion:
    This video shows the Forer Effect and Cold reading being used in an irresponsible way, which is for any reason other than Entertainment Purposes.

It is painfully obvious what he is doing, and to think adults in 2010 still buy into this crap in modern countries shows how lacking our education system really is. We need critical thinking classes for our youth so they do not grow up buying into these scams.

Astrologers use the same techniques Psychics and Mediums use. The difference is they try to inject a bit of science into their bull**** to make it appear legitimate.

Basically he is practicing psychology without a license, though it is more like abusing psychology.
    If you spent years talking to people guessing what their issues are, you would get really good at it! Magicians do the same thing but don’t claim they have powers or some pseudoscience that tell them your information.

Here are some videos of responsible people using the same methods:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7XIf-z1J4w
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btP_vy5cQq4

Comment

Originally posted by major handz View Post
      Search for a free natal chart of yourself and understand what it says about you there is no coincidence see for yourself http://youtu.be/iIAeg_8yvDA
      That wouldn't at all be because astrology employs the use over generally broad and vague definitions of personality that are specifically designed in order to appeal to the broadest sample of human beings possible, would it?

Nah.

Cold reading.

Comment

Comment

No coincidence in the world Explains the compatibility between two people like astrology does. There is nothing in the world that will change my decision all the astrology debunked videos are using general natal charts and none of those people were credited because they rigged test. Through my on expirence and being on work trips to india and learning an ancient gem I don't need any ones apporval .. Th fact is people who deny things like this basically deny god they deny super natural like it is far fetched for ghost to exist and god to exist or for a human to soley believe everything science deciphers and changes every 2 days shows why this world is on a decline. First of all to right who said the planets are responsible ? Those same people don't even know the origin of energy from
          A planet they are closed minded stuck in a box.

Now my question is who in a thorough scientific manner is gonna prove to me
          The difference between a gemini moon and a capricorn moon ??

If any one can with out google i will tip my hat but alot of you besides Bernard are trying to debunk something as you are using scientist and not your own test to prove it wrong .. The same
          Scientist who don't believe in spirtiualuty or a higher being

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
            I was going to post the same thing. Great show.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
              Floyd is scheming something sinister. I see Alvarez gassing and getting hurt. Floyd could give him an injury.
              I see Canelo hurting Floyd in some capacity, leaving Floyd to resort to raw animal survival. He either low blows Canelo or elbows to the face and a controversial stoppage ensues. Chaos engulfs the MGM and a fight breaks out ringside.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose
                Quote:

Originally Posted by major handz

I found this:

Do you really believe that an astrologer can see if you have bushy eyebrows or if you father left you by looking into OUTER SPACE and some old Hindu scripture? Does that mean he would not have abandoned his child if “your Sun and Ketu in the twelth house” was in a different position?

What is more reasonable:
                1. Armstrong was cold reading like all astrologers do, combined with knowing your Age, Sex, and Location of birth and the good old Forer effect.
                Or
                2. He saw all of those things in the Planets and Stars and some old Hindu text?

Let’s stick to the video.

1st Woman, Bushy Eyebrow Lady:
                - The 1st woman he has the benefit of seeing in person along with her data (Age Sex Location of birth.)

- She is dressed like a business woman (tends to be in charge), he gets a quick hit on that.

- Bushy eyebrows? Yeah we can all see that.

He now says something major happened within the last 2 to 3 years.
                He guesses:
                -changed jobs,
                -changed careers,
                -made a decision,
                -got out of a relationship,
                -mother or father died,
                -something happened within your life within he last 3 years.

Now look at her while he is saying that. As soon as he said something happened within the last 2 years she gets visibly upset and tilts her head to the side while blinking and looking as if she is about to cry, he then ups it to 3 years and tosses “mother or father died”.

Who the hell hasn’t had something major happen in the past 3 years?

That was an easy debunk. He did some cold reading along with the Forer effect achieved good results. Magicians do it all the time.

Ok now the 2nd part of the test where he switched the two lady’s readings:
                - Remember he has their AGE, SEX, LOCATION OF BIRTH.

- The two women have a large age difference. One is confirmed to be 53,
                the other is much younger (30′s) and states that she has a “little girl”.

- Armstrong predicted that “this person Will have good children” You would not guess that a 53 year old woman would be having ANY children would you?

- He guesses that the 46+ year old would probably have more than 1 marriage. That is a safe guess for a woman her age in America.

That was also a very easy debunk as long as you can think rationally and not be scammed easily. If I were to make a few dozen guesses about a 46 year old woman, and then made a few dozen guesses about a 30 year old woman, you would be able to tell who I am talking about.

Bonus Round!
                The Asian Woman Jennifer:
                - He guesses that she would put on more weight after 40. It is called menopause.
                - He said she would like dancing or martial arts. I do not know many girls who have not Danced or taken Martial arts. He might as well guessed she has a period once a month.
                - Why was he wrong about her father? That’s because he is just guessing.

Bonus Round 2!
                The Rest:
                Let’s see what other incredibly vague and lame information Jefferey Armstrong gets supposedly from the stars, planets and the ancient vedic scriptures. Try not to laugh… just kidding laugh as much as you want.

- They are a bit of a clown or was probably a smart alec or the comedian growing up.
                - There speech is at times strong, they could be a speaker.

- This is definitely a person who has been a lot of places and done a lot of things. He says this to the gray haired guy who is married to the older woman.
                Really? An older guy might be well traveled and might have done a lot of things?

- Probably Wealthy and good looking. A good dresser (which planet tells you this??)

- This is a person who has some detail ability.

- This is a supportive person.

- THIS PERSON COULD HAVE BUSHY EYEBROWS!!! (which planet tells you this?)

- THIS PERSON COULD HAVE CAR PROBLEMS!!! (if only he was born with Mars in the 10th house instead of the 12th house then he would not have bought that Chevy Nova!!)

Conclusion:
                This video shows the Forer Effect and Cold reading being used in an irresponsible way, which is for any reason other than Entertainment Purposes.

It is painfully obvious what he is doing, and to think adults in 2010 still buy into this crap in modern countries shows how lacking our education system really is. We need critical thinking classes for our youth so they do not grow up buying into these scams.

Astrologers use the same techniques Psychics and Mediums use. The difference is they try to inject a bit of science into their bull**** to make it appear legitimate.

Basically he is practicing psychology without a license, though it is more like abusing psychology.
                If you spent years talking to people guessing what their issues are, you would get really good at it! Magicians do the same thing but don’t claim they have powers or some pseudoscience that tell them your information.

Here are some videos of responsible people using the same methods:
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7XIf-z1J4w
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btP_vy5cQq4
                I ain't readin all that bullsht...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  I see Canelo hurting Floyd in some capacity, leaving Floyd to resort to raw animal survival. He either low blows Canelo or elbows to the face and a controversial stoppage ensues. Chaos engulfs the MGM and a fight breaks out ringside.
                  sounds like a load of mental masturbation from your imagination seeing as Floyd hasn't ever done a low blow.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                    sounds like a load of mental masturbation from your imagination seeing as Floyd hasn't ever done a low blow.
                    It's going to happen. Floyd will realize that he is in over his head and pull an Ortiz. It will likely be an elbow along the ropes, Floyd will do whatever he has to do in order to get the win. I know you know this is true, it was written.

Comment

Penn and teller are a bunch of atheist mopes that test they used is a Carson test and that test been debunked it self in fact any one using that as proof to debunk astrology just shows they are just using google and typing astrology debunked and have no idea at all about the studies http://www.astrology-research.net/re...ology_Test.pdf

Yet no one personally showed me yet

Comment

Working...
                      X