No announcement yet.

If you had the #1 pick in the NBA..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you had the #1 pick in the NBA..

Simple question.. If you had the #1 pick in the NBA and you could chose any player in history , who would you chose? It could be an active player or a past legend. Already knowing how they play.

I will make a poll with the ones I think will be the most popular choices. Aside from that , with 1 or 2 words (any) describe why. Example (leadership , clutch , playmaker etc etc..

Don't let achievements affect your choice. Whose talents and streghts would you build around? That's the idea.
    Lary Bird
    10.00%
    Magic Johnson
    7.50%
    Julius Erving
    0.00%
    Michael Jordan
    50.00%
    Kobe Bryant
    2.50%
    Shaquille Oneal
    7.50%
    Lebron James
    15.00%
    Oscar Robertson
    0.00%
    Patrick Ewing
    2.50%
    Bill Russell
    5.00%
    Last edited by MODAPHUKA; 02-26-2013, 11:21 AM.

that's an easy one... Michael Jordan

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      that's an easy one... Michael Jordan
      Can't argue with the choice , can you say why though. 1 particular skill or trait. I know he has many to choose from but try to think of one that stands out to you.

Comment

Is this a serious question? Of course Jordan.

Comment

Magic Johnson. Good team player, good speaker, good with media, good leadership skills.

Comment

Of course Jordan.

Will to win. Shot selection. Arguabley the greatest permiter defender of all time. Will give you 30 on the offensive side, and play ELITE defense. Absolutely no holes in his game. Can plug and play, regardless of surrounding players.

Can play off ball. Can play as the facilitator.

THE G.O.A.T.

Edit: This is the first time I've visited another forum section. Damn.
            Last edited by Scarcaztic; 02-26-2013, 02:36 AM.

Comment

Definitely not Kobe that's for sure, most overrated player of all time.

Comment

It is easy picking Jordon with hindsight of what he did for his team. Without knowing what they did after the draft I might pick Shaq or Wilt(not listed). But knowing Jordon's acomplishments I would take him too.

Comment

if we consider without knowing how would they turn out to be then ii'd probably pick Shaq,

it's easier to build a franchise around a dominating center, which gives you a sure lock on scoring & rebounding

Comment

Timothy Theodore Duncan

Comment

Working...
                    X